Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Ariva 120 firmware query

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brianne2
    • Apr 2012

Ariva 120 firmware query

hi..I have just purchased the Ariva 120....and would luv to try out the cline i have already working in my dreambox....
    but will the same cline work in the Ariva 120.... if i turn off dream box at time of testing.,.?
    And i cant remember exactly the firmware version of my ariva...but will the version that came already in the box work for cardsharing....?

Or do i need to use a certain patch to cardshare..??.

I think the patches ive seen so far ..for the ariva 120 for cardsharing are older firmware versions....is it ok or normal to patch with older version for cardsharing....??

Thanks..cos i certainly dont want to kill the box....especially by making silly mistake..that you guys can advise me about...Brianne
  • brianne2
    • Apr 2012

Re:More Ariva 120 firmware help

Hi....Thanks for the reply....... but do i take it that my firnware wont work for cardsharing.....??? (i have v2.17B3)
    From reading around the forum i think there should be a menu that shows if there is already Cccam or NewcamD loaded..but this is nt in my firmware....... so is this a sign that my firmware wont CS.....??

And can i ask if i load the firmware you suggest,,,,wil this load and give me a menu where i wil see Cccam or NewcamD in my firmware and it wil be in my reciever to be choosen as my Emu to CS...?

And one last thing...should i and how do i save my existing formware (v2.17B3) to my usb stick.. ?(i think best to save before uograding)

Thanks for clarification..before i make a mistake and load something in-correctly...
    I really do need all ya help here....Thanks Brianne....

Comment

• patrickwaldron
      • Apr 2013

Re: Ariva 120 firmware query

Hey there I have an ferguson arive HD 120 combo too....did you ever manage to flash it and get it working?

Comment

• mac10
        • Nov 2014

hello
        looking for the patch ariva 120 combo any help

Comment

• patacolas
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by mac10
          hello