Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Ariva HD combo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimrad50
    • Sep 2011

Ariva HD combo

Hi folks...
    brand new here and hoping somebody can help...I bought a my Ariva HD combo( no numbers after it ie: 100,200 etc) about 14 months ago but it's only recently I heard that it had potential to be patched...I've tried lots of patches that are available but cant seem to access the cam menu or the c line menu,,can anybody here help with maybe a how to or tutorial and if they have a working patch maybe post it? any help would be really appreciated..cheers
  • jimrad50
    • Sep 2011

Re: Ariva HD combo

Hi tomekn73
    Thats the exact one..can you help?...cheers

Comment

• jimrad50
      • Sep 2011

Hi tomekn73...thanks for the patch..Iv'e uploaded it and can see in the interfaces menu the following..common interface,USB device,smart card,IP/domain,server info list..but cant find where to place the cline...that was my original problem..am I doing something wrong?..thanks.
      jim

Comment

• jimrad50
        • Sep 2011

Hi tomekn73..I was able to go into the interface menu thats how I the discovered following..common interface,USB device,smart card,IP/domain,server info list..It's after that that I need help...I cant see the menu to enter the allshares.dat file, I have tried scrolling to the right when in USB mode but nothing..any more help would be appreciated...
        cheers..
        Jim

Comment

• opticum
          • Jul 2011

Hello
          This "HDcombo_ 20100921_ release8.zip" is last firmware with patch?

Comment

Working...