Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

anyone bought the gigablue quad?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bokkie
    Experienced Board Member
    • Feb 2012

anyone bought the gigablue quad?

As the title says, has anyone bought the gigablue quad?
    I see they're on sale now and am really tempted to get one.
    Can anyone comment on this receiver? Tuner sensitivity, stability, image support, ease of use, etc.
    thanks all
  • digicon
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jun 2011

Re: anyone bought the gigablue quad?

[QUOTE=bokkie;246028]As the title says, has anyone bought the gigablue quad?
    Can anyone comment on this receiver? Tuner sensitivity, stability, image support, ease of use, etc.
    thanks all[/QUOTE]

I know they are out for release now as some online stores have stock but as for Support they do have a lot of teams backing this receiver but at the end of the day although 10 teams are involved all the images are based on OpenPLI so in effect you only have 1 image choice but plenty of different variations on the Open PLI image.

My advice save the cash and splash it on the Vu which should be here next month.

Comment

• gcms
      Board Senior Member
      • Aug 2012

Re: anyone bought the gigablue quad?

[QUOTE=bokkie;246028]As the title says, has anyone bought the gigablue quad?
      thanks all[/QUOTE]

one of my friend using gigablue quad he says it has 1 gb ddr3 ram its scanning very fast and the flash memory is 512 mb and it tunes all those channels on which dreambox 800 se fail to tune

Comment

Working...