Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Access violation at address ... in module 'DvbAvSrc.ax'. Write of address ...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gadjan
    • Oct 2012

Access violation at address ... in module 'DvbAvSrc.ax'. Write of address ...

Does anybodu still use AltDVB? I have to, 'cause all other dvb players are so bad I can't beleve it. It's frustrating.
    AltDVB is still best of the best but this error is killing me. Is there any solution? Or hint, what can be causing this so I can try something? I use Sky Star HD2. With v2.1 and Sky Star 2 it worked flawlessly in the past, but 2.1 don't support dvb-s2...
  • pat3
    Board Senior Member
    • Sep 2010

Re: Access violation at address ... in module 'DvbAvSrc.ax'. Write of address ...

yeah, its impressive that altdvb is so fast and well structured in relation to all the others and its over 5 years old. Would be amazing if altx starts a new version.

This error occurs if the filters are bad installed. Try to reinstall the drivers and filters.
    Please push thanks.

Comment

• Gadjan
      • Oct 2012

Re: Access violation at address ... in module 'DvbAvSrc.ax'. Write of address ...

Thanks for reply, but I don't see how it can be wrongly installed. There are bat files and installation is very simple. And I have to use lav filters because altdvb doesn't see any other h264 decoder I install. Coreavc works but only with included graph file and wmr9 renderer. I don't know how to edit graph file, and if I change renderer to overlay (which I prefer) then altdvb just hangs, it doesn't work at all.
      Since I switched to altdvb 2.2 and skystar hd2 there are only problems and frustration. Untill then, sd svb-s channels, old skystar2 and altdvb 2.1 worked flawlessly, rock stable. I could use any decoder and renderer I want.

Comment

• pat3
        Board Senior Member
        • Sep 2010

try smartdvb, its similar and you have more possibilities to select filters etc
        Please push thanks.

Comment

• mokkhtar
          • Jun 2011

try this version V 2.2 Build 4115

>>http://www.mediafire.com/download/311q20g2sjor44a/ALT+DVB+V+2.2+B+4115+R1.rar"]http://www.mediafire.com/download/311q20g2sjor44a/ALT+DVB+V+2.2+B+4115+R1.rar[/URL]

Comment

• Gadjan
            • Oct 2012

No, it doesn't overheat. It's some AltDVB issue, I am sure. But now it happens a lot less often than with previous win installation. But it still happens at times, and it is still annoying 'cause it doesn't simply crash. It hangs, so I have to kill it at task manager.
            Occasional crashing wouldn't bother me much 'cause AltDVB starts in one second and I use a hotkey on the keyboard.

Originally posted by pat3
            try smartdvb, its similar and you have more possibilities to select filters etc
            I tried but it's not similar at all. Nothing comes close to AltDVB.

Comment

• pat3
              Board Senior Member
              • Sep 2010

altdvb supports dvb - s2 - use v2.2
              i use it with dvb s2 usb tt3600
              Please push thanks.

Comment

Working...