Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Please help with HD Codecs.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • findeciclo
    Experienced Board Member
    • Oct 2010

Please help with HD Codecs.

Hi, I need HD Pack ver. 2.6 FULL.
    Someone can help me with this?
    I have found it in many sites all over the internet but I can install it because I need serial to activate.
    I have installed HD Pack ver. 2.4 (last free version) but when I watch HD channels I get pixelation, so I think with the last version perhaps I'll fix the problem.
    Thanks and I hope someone gives me a surprise.
    Regards.
    • Sep 2011

Re: Please help with HD Codecs.

Please tell more about your hardware and software. I hope can help you to solve problem.

Comment

• samuel123
      • Jun 2010

If I´m right, it´s just 3USD for registration?

Comment

• findeciclo
        Experienced Board Member
        • Oct 2010

I would try HD PACK V.2.6 if possible.
        My hardware SSHD2, ATI HD 4250 512 Megas, Pentium D 3 Ghz, DVBDream 1.5g.

If someone have HD Pack 2.6 full please send me a link.

I know only cost 3 US Dollars, but I´m afraid after purchase the app. doesn't work. And this version can't be tried. Only works if you pay.

Thanks.

Comment

• mirny
          Experienced Board Member
          • Nov 2011

Have you tried to change rendering process?
          I'm using PoverDVD [8] codecs and VMR rendering, and everything working fine, without any pixelations.
          HD-BOX FS-9200,SkyStar HD2 USB CI, Skystar2 90Fe Motor, 85Al Multifeed

If you like my post, or was helpful, don't be shy and press the Thanks Button.

Comment

• yasser114
            Banned
            • Aug 2011

I have a way but I can not explain because I'm an Arab language

First to you a summary of how the crack: HFS program will help us to delude the program as offline Bserfr the official site while it is offline Bserfr placebo -making program of HFS... Check.php file inside the folder Donations and supplied with the program will take care to respond to the program to VALID when having server connection to placebo achieved if the number of computer -related or not he has registered. This is a summary of how the crack and now with the details:

The first thing to enter the following path: C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers \ etc find a file named hosts Make a backup copy of the file and then open the aide-mémoire and add the following line of the file

Attached Files

Comment

• findeciclo
              Experienced Board Member
              • Oct 2010

Thanks, but a photo is missing.
              Please, replace it by a new one.
              Regards.

Comment

• ebijun2004
                • Jan 2012

is it nesesery that my ghraphic card is HD compatble?!!

Comment

• hany_hashim
                  • Jun 2010

Download link and follow the picture in - Resimli Kurulum - folder
                  Best wishes,

Comment

• ahmedbajafar
                    • Jul 2013

this opne hd the best HDPack2.4.rar

link: here

Comment

• besit
                      Board Senior Member
                      • Aug 2011

Hey, Findeciclo! I am kind of wonder that such experienced PC DVB user like you are messing with such crap like different codec packs. It's a stuff from dvbsupport_net, right. If you look at it's history you will see that now there's 4.7 version released and there's nothing valueble inside. And only in 4.7 version they decided to add LAV filters!

Let me give you a friendly piece of advice

- Wipe all the codecs you can from your PC
                      - install directx 9 june 2010. May be downloaded here _http://besit.ru/soft/mmedia/directx_Jun2010_redist.exe. Afted that you'll be able to use EVR and VMR9
                      - SD video. Get mpeg2decoders.exe from _http://besit.ru/soft/sat/filters/MPEG2_Decoders.exe . If you'd have Nvidia card you'd need to choose nvidia mpeg2 codec. But you are ATI man, but that's OK. Your PC is powerful enough so choose any mpeg2 video and audio codec from the list in installer.
                      - HD video. The best HD codec is CoreAVC 3.0.1. This version has hardware support for Radeon Cards - choose DXVA accel and OK . It's a commercial software. Costs 13$. If you want it for free - write me a letter (besit(A)besit_ru), I'll show you where to get it. But if you are honest as Lenin and stealing software is not for you, you may use LAV video decoder to decode h264 HD content. It uses some hardware acceleration algirythms, and for your radeon too. You can get LAV filters here _http://code.******.com/p/lavfilters/downloads/list . It's absolutely free software. Anyway you will need it for AAC audio decoding
                      - AC3 ac3filter_1_63b Also may open mpa. May be downloaded here _http://besit.ru/soft/sat/filters/ac3filter_1_63b.exe

If you install it, you'll get smooth HD TV playback on your PC.

Comment

• ruiddirl
                        • Jan 2019

Please help with HD Codecs

so i found it. the slid bolts that the caliper rides on are bent. took some off my tsi and the brakes work gret now. thanks for all the help. and man they work great now. i love this car more and more

Comment

Working...