Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Any cccam plugin with autoload feature?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • msd79m
    • Dec 2010

Any cccam plugin with autoload feature?

Is there any cccam plugin that detects newly added c-lines to its config file without need for restarting the application?
  • C_S_B
    • Apr 2010

Re: Any cccam plugin with autoload feature?

What reciever are you using?

edit didn't notice this was for DVB cards

Comment

• msd79m
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by C_S_B
      What reciever are you using?

edit didn't notice this was for DVB cards
      Yes, for DVB cards, particularly DvbDream. Hadu works great but doesn't have this feature and it's a bit annoying.

Comment

• skytec
        Experienced Board Member
        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by msd79m
        Is there any cccam plugin that detects newly added c-lines to its config file without need for restarting the application?
        You can add a file cccam.cfg more c-lines. But may not be from the same server! This will be used by multiple servers. Cccam always chooses the best one.
        Is my post useful for you? Please press sigpic

Comment

• msd79m
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by skytec
          You can add a file cccam.cfg more c-lines. But may not be from the same server! This will be used by multiple servers. Cccam always chooses the best one.
          I know this. My problem is different. I would like to be able to add c-lines to the cccam.cfg and the new lines get recognized by the plugin without need to restart my dvb appliction.

Comment

• anacondama
            Banned
            • Jul 2010

I know this. My problem is different. I would like to be able to add c-lines to the cccam.cfg and the new lines get recognized by the plugin without need to restart my dvb appliction.
            You should always restart your system to let it get the new settings on ... all plugins need a restart
            i think that work only under linux boxes with cccam on ... i made the experience and that works without reboot the cccam activates automaticly the new c-line recently added

Comment

• ftaboy
              Banned
              • Nov 2010

hi bro.
              if you using Hadu plugin with progdvb you can use my little program its help you to enter cline faster and easy and also that thing you need , this program can doings newly changed in hadu.ini to progdvb,
              for more information you can see this topic and download it:
              Latest version Config Hadu.ini By FTA_Boy - Satlover Forums
              you can download the program from post # 27
              hope be useful for you

Comment

• msd79m
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by anacondama
                You should always restart your system to let it get the new settings on ... all plugins need a restart
                i think that work only under linux boxes with cccam on ... i made the experience and that works without reboot the cccam activates automaticly the new c-line recently added
                I see. This is not a platform-related problem but implementation issue. Apparently none of plugins for windows-based dvb applications has implemented this feature.

Comment

• dehkadeh
                  • Mar 2012

I know it's a bit late to reply, but Flycccam has this feature, you can edit ini file and it'll find new servers in real-time, without need to restart.

Comment

• cisko
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012

You can bypass this problem.
                    You can add a server on your pc - example: oscam - that not required to be restarted every time you add a line, or also cccam.
                    Add your lines in your software and configure your dvb plugin to connect to your local server.
                    With this option you have not to restart your dvb software every time (only your server if needed, and also quicker - in less than 3 or 5 second oscam can perform a restart on an old pentium4 pc).

Comment

Working...