Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Satlover-CCcam Plugin plugin Discussion Only here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • japseye
    • Dec 2010

Satlover-CCcam Plugin plugin Discussion Only here

I have Cinergy S2 dvb card and DM800. Im trying to connect to mbox server on my DM800 and share local only to my Dvb card. I can use gbox or mbox win32 control centre for this no probs.
    Can I use the Satlover-CCcam Plugin for this instead. I tried newcamd line and also gbox line but I see no cards.
    Thanks.
  • zoran89
    Experienced Board Member
    • Mar 2010

Re: Satlover-CCcam Plugin

Satlover plugin is actually Acamd plugin, and it is DVBcard plugin

Comment

• japseye
      • Dec 2010

Ah pretty new to this. I was not familiar with acamd. I thought that this was a new kind of plugin.
      Thanks.

Comment

• Oct 2010

I also saw that, satlover plugin was a modified version of the acamd plugin after trial.I have tried hadu, acamd, and satlover plugin, still dont have an optimistic idea which is the best.

Comment

• batna74
          Banned
          • Sep 2010

hadu, acamd, and ?
          satlover plugin is acamd modified
          but acamd is the goodest cccam plugin for dvb cards

Comment

• cristi68p
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ahma
            No no no...i use hadu and they call him the best but when is use Satlover ccCam plugin it was amazing..i lovin it
            But it still all of use have its own best plugin...

Regards,
            Ahmad
            I have some questions regarding Satlover-CCCam plugin:The archive contains 5 files-chcache.ini , chidcache.ini , MDAPIFilter.ax , Satlover.com-CCCam.conf , Satlover-CCCam.dll , smarcard.conf.
            These folders must must be copied into DVB Viewer plugin folder?
            And if it is so,these folders will replace the ACamd folders of my already instaled ACamd from DVB Viewer?
            What must I do with the others files of the archive(file_id.diz and the Satlover.com url)??Must I also in DVB Viewer plugin folder instaled?
            Sorry for my stupid questions,I am just a beginner and a want to understand better this actions.

Thanks

Comment

• jojo762010
              Banned
              • Dec 2010

Satlover-CCCam plugin is = ACamd, but optimized with special settings.

Comment

• uttnls

Originally posted by cristi68p
                I have some questions regarding Satlover-CCCam plugin:The archive contains 5 files-chcache.ini , chidcache.ini , MDAPIFilter.ax , Satlover.com-CCCam.conf , Satlover-CCCam.dll , smarcard.conf.
                These folders must must be copied into DVB Viewer plugin folder?
                And if it is so,these folders will replace the ACamd folders of my already instaled ACamd from DVB Viewer?
                What must I do with the others files of the archive(file_id.diz and the Satlover.com url)??Must I also in DVB Viewer plugin folder instaled?
                Sorry for my stupid questions,I am just a beginner and a want to understand better this actions.

Thanks
                Just install multiple instances of dvb Viewer or use another DVB software like ProgDVB or Smart DVB.

In one Viewer you install for example satlover plugin and in the other one Acamd.

Comment

• cristi68p
                  • Jan 2011

Yesterday I uninstalled my old DVB Viewer (with an uninstaller soft of course) and then I installed DVB Viewer again.Now,in my plugin folder,there is only Satlover/ccccam plugin.It works fine with SD channels but it freeze the HD channels after 3 or 4 minutes and I must restart DVB Viewer in order to work again.Can anyone tell why?I use DVB Viewer with licence,of course,on Win 7.
                  Thanks

Comment

• uttnls

Yesterday I uninstalled my old DVB Viewer (with an uninstaller soft of course) and then I installed DVB Viewer again.Now,in my plugin folder,there is only Satlover/ccccam plugin.It works fine with SD channels but it freeze the HD channels after 3 or 4 minutes and I must restart DVB Viewer in order to work again.Can anyone tell why?I use DVB Viewer with licence,of course,on Win 7.
                    Thanks
                    By freeze you mean image or you mean computer freeze or image freeze ?

Check the level of Signal and quality on those particular channels

Also if you use Skystar 2 look in the "Skystar 2 section of this forum" and try to use the Reset utility posted by me there

Comment

• cristi68p
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by uttnls
                      By freeze you mean image or you mean computer freeze or image freeze ?

Check the level of Signal and quality on those particular channels

Also if you use Skystar 2 look in the "Skystar 2 section of this forum" and try to use the Reset utility posted by me there
                      First the image make some kind of "robot moving",it trambles in someway,and then my computer freeze.That makes only on HD Channels,on EVERY HD channels,not on SD channels.I use a Tevii 474 PCI DVB card and the signal is very good.
                      I think it may be from a setting in my DVB Viewer,don"t you think so?
                      And in my DVB Viewer plugin I have not installed yet the Softcsa_3.rar yet.I read on some forums that is not recomended.But others said that is recomended.Thanks for the answer,i will read all the post regarding Skystar 2.Yesterday,because my computer freeze,when i try to open DVB Viewer,an error message appear--Exception EAcces Violation in dvbviewer.exe...1006A1C3..etc...---and DVB Viewer was open like I have to installed from the beginning.That is why I decided to reinstall it from the scratch(first I uninstalled it) and I am not intall other plugins (Hadu,vPlug,Acamd).Same trambling make also on Hadu,but don"t make a computer freeze.

Comment

• EUROASTRA
                        Experienced Board Member
                        • Sep 2010

Thanks
                        What codecs do you use?
                        Please read the Forum Rules
                        Problems and questions in PM! I'll not answer!

Comment

• cristi68p
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by EUROASTRA
                          What codecs do you use?
                          MPEG@ Video Decoder and H264 Video Decoder--Cyberlink Video/SP Decoder(PDV10)
                          VC1 Video Decoder----System default

Comment

• EUROASTRA
                            Experienced Board Member
                            • Sep 2010

Try it:

Use Custom Renderes - checked

MPEG Video Decodor -> CyberLink Video PDVD 10
                            H264 Video Decodor -> CyberLink H264 AVC Decodor PDVD 10
                            VC1 Video Decoder -> CyberLink VC1 Decoder PDVD 9

Video Renderer : VMR 9
                            Please read the Forum Rules
                            Problems and questions in PM! I'll not answer!

Comment

• powerman
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2010

i suggest you
                              you install Powerdvd 10

Comment

Working...