Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Media On Demand Plugin v2.0

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Oct 2010

The most exciting feature first: Hulu works fine inside the DVBViewer. The following services are supported: Noxon Radio, Shoutcast, HD Radio, Stream Audio, Beeline, Hulu, CBS, Comedy Central, Myspace TV, Online TV Library and VOD Source. I did not counted all the links, but i suppose it is definitively the largest and expandable collection available. The most services do not need a Proxy/VPN - even if the Digital Millenium Act throws big rocks between non American users I did not found another workaround for Hulu and CBS yet, but i'm still working on.

The plugin requires at least a DVBViewer Version > 3.9. For services like Hulu, CBS, Comedy Central you have to use the last Betaversion of the DVBViewer.

Some services might require a IP located in the united states. If you live outside the United States you might try to connect via Proxy or VPN.

Code:
    http://www.skystar.org/redirect.php?dlid=3901&ENGINEsessID=6de493a03829452d1932ee2c30255658
Working...