Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

StreamMeNG 0.93 Beta

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIDO2010
    Experienced Board Member
    • Sep 2010

StreamMeNG 0.93 Beta

StreamMeNG 0.93 Beta

StreamMeNG 0.93 beta next week it public, I have tinkered on the course and would not hide from you.
    Here you can download very much in advance, a little feedback would not be bad,

L.G. Marta

Version 0.93 Beta Build 103 02/10/2010
    ----------------------------------------

Bug Fixes:
    * I am the new sync-Api have now adapted for CPU's with only one core. LOL went, I fully
    check through their fingers this.
    * Is abandoned in the host manager is in record mode, it will not come to the Dead Lock
    * 2 points are fixed, where it is now and to come to a damage of the heap.
    * I'm bored Recive buffer on Windows a little flat, so does not interrupt the mini telly
    more from.
    * The "flickering image is fixed (mini-telly).
    * The evaluation of the TS streams now works properly, HD and SD channels are now fully recognized.
    * Resource Leak in Telnet client is fixed.
    * Various bug when booting from Hibernate mode are fixed (E2).
    * Min many. Bug fixes.

New features:
    * I have again used in the assembly language tricks, depending on the processor is now the optimal instruction set
    used to copy (depending on the CPU 2-7 times faster as the standard function).
    * The Office 2010 Look & Feel is now fully implemented, the glass ribbon bar.

Tested on x64 with a WIN7 & 4 core (s), and Windows 7 with a 4 core (s), Windows XP x64 with a & 4 core (s)
    Windows XP with a & 4 core (s), Windows Vista with a & 4 core (s) used receiver / Images:
    DBOX & Neutrino, DM800 & NewEnigma

Working...