Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

NgrabLite-Recording from Dreambox to PC

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Konani
    • Jul 2010

NgrabLite-Recording from Dreambox to PC

Install the program on the PC. Once you start down the right icon on Desktop (server with a green point). Right-click on the icon and select Setting. Enter the IP address of the Dreambox, the PORT left standing (mine is 4000) and select the folder where you want to record. Click on OK and the time you finish setting it on PC.

The DREAM go to MENU - SETUP - Expert Setup - NGRAB STREAMING SETUP under Srv IP put the IP address of the pal, put under Srv Port 4000 (same as on PC), click on detect MAC Address, that time I was of course included component and when it detects the MAC address of the dream, the green button and save.

On remote from DreamBox, Yellow button (Plugins) and Start Ngrab recording. During the recording, instead of green light has svetleti red light (in the taskbar). When you want to stop recording using the same procedure, YELLOW button on the remote (Plugins), and Stop Ngrab recording (light green again).

If you have problems when shooting off the Firewall

Download
    If you like my post push Thanks button
Working...