Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

{New}CCcam.cfg Editor{In A Record Time}

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gogoli1
    Banned
    • Jan 2012

{New}CCcam.cfg Editor{In A Record Time}

I made a program to edit cccam.cfg and uploadit again to dreambox in a record time...

How to use:
    1- Enter Dreambox information(IP,Username,Password)
    2-Click Button in the left to be able to edit the cccam.cfg
    3-After you made changes to cccam.cfg upload it back again with the button in the right

Link Removed Due To bad peoples here on the forum
    Attached Files
  • Triad
    Experienced Member
    • Jan 2012

Re: {New}CCcam.cfg Editor{In A Record Time}

From first post I thought this is Cline tester. But not bad for a cfg editor either!
    Do you have some Cline tester programs since they're so hard to find??
    Stumbled upon some Italian software recently but it was no go !!!

Comment

• Gogoli1
      Banned
      • Jan 2012

Here I made one

Comment

• Gogoli1
        Banned
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ddinc
        Is there a way to keep Ip &Password for Dreambox ?
        Have to enter everytime.
        I will try to update it to be able to catch the dm ip if it changed and the option to save user and pass...Wait for it.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------
        My new next program will be a Cline finder so what will do is grab working clines posted on different webpages and get them into the program...Will be an extra option to be able to search every day for new lines and upload them into the dreambox automaticly without doing a thing You just find time to watch

This will be the best program in 2012 I guess But I don't know if will be free or paid....

bye guys

Comment

• pan1300
          Experienced Board Member
          • Apr 2012

hi

I even haven't got a DB, but sounds interesting ; just make sure to avoid entering 2 clines from a same server 'automatically' in the box (avoid banning ...).

Anyway - and as said earlier - keep up the good work!

Comment

• toby69
            Experienced Board Member
            • Oct 2011

all right if you want to keep experimenting with free lines, but they never any good, perhaps only to catch a match!!
            Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• Triad
              Experienced Member
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Gogoli1
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------
              My new next program will be a Cline finder so what will do is grab working clines posted on different webpages and get them into the program...Will be an extra option to be able to search every day for new lines and upload them into the dreambox automaticly without doing a thing You just find time to watch

This will be the best program in 2012 I guess But I don't know if will be free or paid....

bye guys
              Hey Gogoli, are you still here!???
              Is there possibility to know status of this program mentioned above.
              That would be INDEED one of the best things happen to Cline seekers all around the web... !!!

cheers and dgu...
              -- stands for don't give up --

Comment

• pan1300
                Experienced Board Member
                • Apr 2012

hmmm

As I said, very interesting ;

but ... what with traitors who post satlover clines all over the web? This means even more of the lines here will be used, with less stable lines as result. I hope I'm wrong and this could be avoided.
                Sorry to be critical, but wanted to open this discussion/suggestion.

But anyway, thanks again, and - as I also said before - keep up the good work!

Comment

• Zmija
                  • May 2012

@pan.. Thats why there is a section where you can refer to those traitors. The free clines has to be found on this board. If one of the staff members discovers a traitor he will be IP banned. So they're working on it. The only thing they could implement to improve is to hide all the servers and only show it when some1 has posted 10 times something usefull for example.

Otherwise they will register again with a new proxy and again c/p to another site.. Maybe an advise..

To stay ontop: Great program. Already tried out your cline tester, but this is very useful to edit cccam.cfg very quickly!

Comment

• pan1300
                    Experienced Board Member
                    • Apr 2012

Yes, I know and you're right ; just: what if everyone who uses this kind of program gets automatically satlover clines entered (also perhaps without ever have been here, or without contribution here whatever)?
                    Think this needs attention.

Comment

• Zmija
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by pan1100
                      Yes, I know and you're right ; just: what if everyone who uses this kind of program gets automatically satlover clines entered (also perhaps without ever have been here, or without contribution here whatever)?
                      Think this needs attention.

As far as I know.. This Cccam.cfg editor can only edit your own cccam config with the information you have. It does not automatically enter satlovers updated clines. If you've never been here or didn't get any info from a traitor, you cant connect to satlovers cline.

So I think the best thing to do is:
                      - banning the traitors as soon as possible by IP ban from the satlovers forum and CS servers
                      - giving the clines only to those who contribute in this forum (for example from 10 posts and up)

Comment

• pan1300
                        Experienced Board Member
                        • Apr 2012

hi

yep, correct, without login here the lines normally won't be found (and let's hope this stays like this).

Further 'giving the clines only to those who contribute in this forum (for example from 10 posts and up)' as you say seems a good idea to me, but perhaps isn't such a good idea in the interest of the forum itself (eg less interesting to promote the premium lines - just a thought).

Comment

• toby69
                          Experienced Board Member
                          • Oct 2011

perhaps free lines should be earned say starting at 500posts (personal line) then 1000posts(personal line, better server) as this would make it a lot easier to give lines to people, not give personal lines to ever member with a few posts.
                          free lines draw attension to site, and many good chaps stay.
                          Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• Triad
                            Experienced Member
                            • Jan 2012

Yes, that's my opinion too, but the policy or the SL is like it is. I don't know what is needed to get this suggestion going. Maybe more users that have 500+ posts could in this way get their personal clines of server 2 and up easier, if this new policy should be accepted!

Comment

• runmo
                              Experienced Board Member
                              • Jun 2010

Interesting suggestions, those are always welcome, but keep it to the subject "cfg.editor" here please.
                              For suggestions : http://www.satlover.com/forum/site-b...d-suggestions/
                              Thank you.
                              regards
                              runmo

Comment

Working...