Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Subtitles

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gema26
    • Nov 2012

Subtitles

hello!!

I have a dreambox 500 and i watch programms from 13e 19.2e and 28.2e . I wanted to know how can i watch the programs with subtitles enabled. I use open pli image. I haven't found a button on my receiver that i could enable them. Anyone has any idea??
  • kalpikos
    Experienced Board Member
    • Sep 2011

Re: Subtitles

Hello mate

You can press the audio button,
    and the subtitle option if available will be at the bottom.

You have to know that not all channels have the option for subtitles and not for all languages.

Also, If you go into you're download panel you can download some subtitle plugin.
    Gsub is a plugin that works well, check to see if the image group you use has this on their plugins server.

With this plugin you can put manually your subtitles in your box in order to watch a movie.
    If You Like My Post..... Please Press the Thanks Button

Comment

• duhoki
      Experienced Board Member
      • Aug 2011

If you press the yellow button twice i think you should get the subtitle option. Try it out.

Comment

• kostis
        Experienced Board Member
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by gema26
        hello!!

I have a dreambox 500 and i watch programms from 13e 19.2e and 28.2e . I wanted to know how can i watch the programs with subtitles enabled. I use open pli image. I haven't found a button on my receiver that i could enable them. Anyone has any idea??
        if you are looking for Greek subtitles from other than Greek channels providers you will not get them cause no one is uploading them. if you are looking for English try your luck with the subtitle plugin. please come back with the result.
        If my post was useful, please, use "Thanks" button

Comment

Working...