Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Dreambox 800 Flashbackup plugin

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mehdi1981
    Banned
    • Aug 2010

Dreambox 800 Flashbackup plugin

First of all, i want to let you know that the original post was in Russian.
    The plugin works FlashBackup crooked, and do not support off-line image-building. Therefore, I spread my archive podpravlennye script, as well as up to date secondstage loader # 77 with the checksum required for the creation of backup

Plugin Installation FlashBackup 1.2:
    1. Unzip and copy files via FTP enigma2-plugin-extensions-flashbackup_1.2_mipsel.ipk from the archive into the directory / tmp Dreama.
    2. Connect to the Dream through telnet and issue the command:

ipkg install / tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-flashbackup_1.2_mipsel.ipk

Installing the archive:
    1. Unzip the contents of the zip-file via FTP to / tmp directory Dreama.
    2. Connect to the Dream through Telnet and give two commands:
    cd /
    tar-xzvf / tmp / flashbackup.tar.gz

If everything is good, then the files you want to install the system and can make a backup image right there through Telnet. The main thing to remember that to create a backup we need to connect any hard disk space (eSATA, network drive, folder, computer, etc.). Plus Dream must be connected to the Internet.

Usage:
    build-nfi-image_en.sh DIRECTORY

where:
    DIRECTORY - any folder to mount the hard drive (for example, / media / hdd).

Example:
    build-nfi-image_en.sh / media / hdd

If your Dream for some reason not connected to the Internet or you want me to create just a backup with the loader, which you need or have (see end of post), it is possible to do so:

1. Toss to FTP to / tmp directory Dreama loader and file with the checksum:
    secondstage-dm800-*. bin
    secondstage-dm800-*. bin.md5

2. Writing in a telnet session, the following command:

build-nfi-image_en.sh DIRECTORY SWAPSIZE NUMBER

where:
    DIRECTORY - any folder to mount the hard drive (for example, / media / hdd);
    SWAPSIZE - swap size in megabytes (eg 128), 128 will be fine, but you can ask and 0;
    NUMBER - number secondstage (eg, 72), should match your loader, otherwise known as "kin will not."

Example:
    build-nfi-image_en.sh /media/hdd 128 72

Here, perhaps, that's all.
    In any of the three options for the backup will display a detailed log of either the console or on the screen of your TV, if you used a plugin from the menu. At the end of the log is the path where you saved your backup:
    FlashBackup created in: / media / hdd / ...
    Take it and save, he'll still come in handy.
    Attached Files
Working...