Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Content of cccam.cfg almost unreadible

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gpaolobvt
    • Jan 2012

Content of cccam.cfg almost unreadible

Hello,
    My cccam.cfg is very long.
    Normally to update c+line, i use filezilla to download cccam.cfg, then i use Notepad+ to edit it, and then i upload the file to the dec again with filezilla.
    No problem but is is a long procedure.

On the other side, using Dreambox editor on windows, I connect to the dec, but the informations that i see in the editor are one line after the other, without a carriage return...

like in the line below

# CCcam team uvadi CCcam v2.2.0## Special greets go to all our friends all over the world, you know who you are!## Specjalne podziekowania dla Ludzi z Polski, dzieki ktorym jest duzo nowych funkcji w wersji 2.0.0 ########################## syntax for to add a friend user to CCcam with the max up hops limit (default = 5)# sharing of emus (default = 1), allow emm (default = 1), and optional# downshare limits per share (default = no limits) and optional# downshare limits per share based on caid:id:sid# and optional timeslots in which........ and so on

It is not easy to read or edit without error.

My question:
    Does this features depend on windows?
    It is possible to config the Dreambox Editor to show this line correctly?
    Does this problems happens only to me?

• gpaolobvt
    • Jan 2012

Re: Content of cccam.cfg almost unreadible

I will reply in English because we are inside an international forum.

In my CC*am.cfg there are not only c*line.

I have the CAID PRIO FILE, PROVIDERINFO FILE ,CHANNELINFO FILE information.

I have also the webinfo information and so on.

Anyway, I'm trying to find a way to store the c*line into the dec, using the browser...

I mean: IpDec:16001 and dec reply with a webpage, then some menĂ¹ to add, or delete c*line

In this way I could controll the dec using only a browser, uploading a c*line using a browser, view a sat program using a browser, etc.

The CC*am 2.1.4 cannot do this, may be some phpinfo can do it, but i have some confusion in my mind...
    Ciao

Comment

• digicon
      Experienced Board Member
      • Jun 2011

I dont have any problems using Notepad ++ for reading CCcam.cfg have you made sure you have the latest version, I know it was recently updated about a month ago.

Comment

• knap92

Hello;

If you use ..Cccaminfo php v.1.2.1 it is possibel ,i m using it with Cccam 2.1.4 withou any problems.

Good Luck

Comment

• gpaolobvt
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by knap92
          Hello;

If you use ..Cccaminfo php v.1.2.1 it is possibel ,i m using it with Cccam 2.1.4 withou any problems.

Good Luck
          Hello,
          How can i use CC*Caminfo php? Pls, Give me more details.
          Or do you mean using port 16001? In this case, with my system that is also C*Cam 2.1.4 i'm not able to do update c*line.

Thanks

Comment

• rasanansa
            Board Senior Member
            • Mar 2011

You are Italian.
            Read this trend fom Satman 72.

_http://www.satlover.com/forum/italian/31267-aiuto-su-questione-cccam.html

You need only these plus your cline(s)

CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
            PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
            CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo

Use DCC to have access to your decoder and edit your cccam.cfg
            It shows each line and makes life easier
            If you think my post was helpful, please click the "thanks" button

Comment

• gpaolobvt
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by rasanansa
              You are Italian.
              Read this trend fom Satman 72.

_http://www.satlover.com/forum/italian/31267-aiuto-su-questione-cccam.html

You need only these plus your cline(s)

CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
              PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
              CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo

Use DCC to have access to your decoder and edit your cccam.cfg
              It shows each line and makes life easier
              My be I misunderstanding myself.
              Just to explain one thing.
              I already know how to enter a c*line into cc*am.cfg.

I prefer to edit this file with notepad++ and then download it to dec with filezilla (Inside this file a defined also the CAID, PROVIDER, and many other information)
              I prefer this way because using DCC, i see the a text almoust unreadable because this file is very long.

This is just fixed point.

I'm looking to go further; now, everybody can see the channel from the dec on VLC.

my first initial step was:
              on a computer i start browser firefox, then i enter the ip of my decoder, then i get a web page from the dec, I can select a channel and i can see in streaming from the dec to the pc using VLC. With the WEB interface plugin this is possible. it works

then my second step was:
              from the same web pages in the browser, there is the the remote controll interface. It is exactly as a real remote controll. You can do everything exactly as you operate with a real remote controll. it works

my third step was:
              Open firefox and type IP_dec:16001 to access the status of the cam, to see if it is connected, how many cards, etc.

Till now, i can see program, change channell, switch on and of the decoder, checking the cam status using only a browser. No other software to install on PC except a browser.

The only problem is that i didn't find a way (except dcc, or filezilla) to insert the c*line inside the C*cam.cfg using a browser.

So my search is to find a way to do something like this:
              Open browser, type id_dec:someports, and from the dec some service will send a basic form with some field, then fill the field with the information then press POST. This information will be send back to the dec and saved inside the c*cm.cfg.

knap62 say that this may be possible with "Cccaminfo php v.1.2.1 ". I looked the net for this but i didn't find it yet.

But this may be not a problem. The only question is:

Is it correct that using this "Cccaminfo php v.1.2.1 " i can entered the line directly into the dec using only a browser?

Many thanks to you all for attention.

Comment

• rasanansa
                Board Senior Member
                • Mar 2011

First of all what decoder are you using? Do you have enigma 1 or 2?
                You can install Cccaminfo through the blue panel,…….its a plugin…..or install manually
                As it says “Cccam….info(rmation)” so It just display every information on the cccam status…cards, hops etc…
                You can enter a cline directly into a decoder using a browser, even when Cccaminfo is installed.
                You can also try CCcamswitch if you want to have multiple cccam.cfg(s) to switch between

Comment

• gpaolobvt
                  • Jan 2012

Finally i found "Cccaminfo php v.1.2.1 ".
                  It's an application to install on PC, then after executing it, the application itself starts the browser to connect to the dec.

It's not exactly what i was looking for (i mean on my pc I must install this application to update cline using a browse), but it is a good approch.

I will continue to work on it.

Many thanks to all guys

Comment

• rasanansa
                    Board Senior Member
                    • Mar 2011

The reason why I asked you for your decoder is that you can find cccaminfo plugin for decoders depending on enigma 1 or 2.
                    enigma 2 has cccaninfo v1.3c (with multiple cccam.cfg switcher incorporated)
                    enigma 1 has cccaminfo v1.2
                    nevertheless, cccaminfo just provides info on cccam status

Comment

• gpaolobvt
                      • Jan 2012

The reason why I asked you for your decoder is that you can find cccaminfo plugin for decoders depending on enigma 1 or 2.
                      I have DM800 with enigma2 installed.
                      I like very much your suggestion.
                      Now I know exactly what to look for.
                      I will search also for this plugin.

Ciao

Comment

• gpaolobvt
                        • Jan 2012

Hello, I found and then installed the CCCaminfo V1.3c plugin suggested (the about info reports also "AliAbdul 24/12/2009").

Then I connect to decoder typing IP_Addres:16001 into the browser of my PC (Mozilla).

I can see lot of informations, but I cannot edit the CCCam.cfg to enter new c*ine.

I wonder if I'm in some mistake or the version I installed is not correct.

I will appreciate a lot if you can you give more instructions.

Ciao

Comment

Working...