Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

DM 500s clone images with iks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joanaychencho
    • Jul 2012

DM 500s clone images with iks

Hi everyone, im auo to date with cccam emu, but talking with many friends they coment they conect not to the CCcam, they conect to free IKS servers with their boxes, can anyone explain me how do i set up the DM 500s to reach the iks system?

What image shall i install to my box? Is there any EMU all in one; IKS, CCCam, NewCamd.....? Or only have to send the emu to the box with the DCC?

In case only have to send the EMU, can anyone give me details were i can download the emu or image?

Is there any tutorial to set up the IKS on a DM 500s? I saw many talking about the iks on the dm through internet, but not the image of the box or the EMU.

I actually have installed the KGD 2.10 but theres no iks emu, only CCCam, Newcamd...

Freinds, Your help will be highly apreciated!!!

Joana
  • almuluca
    • Dec 2011

Re: DM 500s CLONE IMAGES WITH IKS

Hello,I don't know if its posible with DM500 ,you'll must to have a modem IKS first,AND plugin sspc,alternatively you can receive the same keys for satellite with a dongle and one antenna oriented sat W3 but Idon't know if is possible with dm 500
    best regards

PS:Italianos y espaƱoles les ruego pongan sus preguntas en su idioma nativos tambien que asi nos ahorramos quebraderos de cabeza inutiles

PS:Italiani del foro siete pregati scrivere oltre all'inglese nella lingua madre gia che cosi ci risparmiamo inutili mal di testa

GRACIAS GRAZIE
    Attached Files

Comment

• pan1300
      Experienced Board Member
      • Apr 2012

hi joanaychencho

As far as I know, IKS is some kind of a freeserver from some specific boxes, don't think you can use this on other boxes. Ok, perpahs something possible with some kind of dongle, but really doubt you'll get the real IKS as I know it.

Further, this forum is mainly about satlover and cccam, so doubt this belongs here.

Comment

• digicon
        Experienced Board Member
        • Jun 2011

I have to agree with pan1100 all of the iks patches i have seen are for specific receivers like the Icecrypt,protek etc.. which are firmware patched with all the necessary details built into the patch.

If there is an iks solution for the DM500 then i would ask your friends who seem to have it

Comment

Working...