Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

i delete everthing in my CCcam.cfg :mad:

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kostis
    Experienced Board Member
    • Nov 2012

i delete everthing in my CCcam.cfg :mad:

Hi as i was trying to put a c line on my dm500 by accident i deleted everything inside in my CCcam.cfg can i have a new file to download or all those codes that use to have before i delete them.
    If my post was useful, please, use "Thanks" button
  • microchick
    Experienced Board Member
    • Apr 2012

Re: i delete everthing in my CCcam.cfg

As far as I'm aware of there is nothing else in the CCcam.cfg file but only c/n lines. Try to upload some more. As long as you have old lines saved somewhere else.
    If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• kostis
      Experienced Board Member
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by microchick
      As far as I'm aware of there is nothing else in the CCcam.cfg file but only c/n lines. Try to upload some more. As long as you have old lines saved somewhere else.
      it was full with some "codes" about 2 pages. i dont know what was the used of them but they told me that is for blocking everything that is not useful and making the image faster. So all i need to enter is a new cline?

Comment

• bokkie
        Experienced Board Member
        • Feb 2012

You only need the cline in the cfg file to view the channels, but you could have had prio files, etc in there. Just put the cline in and you should be ok to watch telly.

Comment

• pan1300
          Experienced Board Member
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by kostis
          it was full with some "codes" about 2 pages. i dont know what was the used of them but they told me that is for blocking everything that is not useful and making the image faster. So all i need to enter is a new cline?
          hi kostis

basically yes (as microchick wrote) - on the other hand: can 't you get a copy of the file where you got it? Try to ask to the guy who made the file with the codes

Again: taking back-ups from some settings, files, channellists, ... takes a few minutes, but can really be helpfull afterwards

Comment

• kostis
            Experienced Board Member
            • Nov 2012

i got the file as is (or better as it was) from a page that is no longer online from ******* when i was starting to learn about card sharing. i would have make a copy of all of them if i got them working ok but until now i only got 5-10 seconds of viewing and after 5-10 minutes of freezing with a free cline from here.

Comment

• microchick
              Experienced Board Member
              • Apr 2012

As said before, Free lines are busy and have many freezes. You need to be patient and creative to do good posting and after 100 posts get a personal c line for server 2 as a gift from Mr Satlover. Alternatively you can subscribe to the Premium Server.
              If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• herrr
                Experienced Board Member
                • Jan 2012

This is a plain CCcam.cfg.
                Basically you have to write in it, following instructions, C-lines and N-lines, better also user and password of TELNET and of webinfo.
                Probably you had C-lines with some problems, fixed like this: { 0:0:3, 0100:000080:1 } { 0100:000080:15df } for example.
                Sometimes, in some servers, these things are very important, try to ask them again!
                If you don't believe this thing, I will say that there is an interesting group of (italian) channels that you can open with satlovers free lines ONLY putting good settings, written at the end of C-line...
                Attached Files

Comment

• kostis
                  Experienced Board Member
                  • Nov 2012

Yes herrr my cccam look similar to this one but i still dont understand were will i found the info to fix c-lines in this forum dont i just copy-paste one in my cccam and if its a good one it will start?

Comment

• herrr
                    Experienced Board Member
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by kostis
                    Yes herrr my cccam look similar to this one but i still dont understand were will i found the info to fix c-lines in this forum dont i just copy-paste one in my cccam and if its a good one it will start?
                    I didn't understand that the line was copied from this forum...
                    Then you can also read what microchick wrote:
                    "As said before, Free lines are busy and have many freezes. You need to be patient and creative to do good posting and after 100 posts get a personal c line for server 2 as a gift from Mr Satlover. Alternatively you can subscribe to the Premium Server. "
                    Anyway, also for other people, we can perhaps try something if you say an example of channels with problems...

Comment

• kostis
                      Experienced Board Member
                      • Nov 2012

Yes now is a little better, your file made me understand what the previous file was, its like directions on how to made the settings, the other file was not only in English and got me confused.

Comment

Working...