Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

How to get rid of fake cards and configure CCam

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iceman
    • Apr 2011

How to get rid of fake cards and configure CCam

Hi to all!

I desided to write this article after a battle I have with my cccam server in my Dreambox 500s. It was slow, crashy and my peers told me it was unisable for them. My Dreambox often have hanged and I have to reset it from power.
    I stared searching and reading any information about my problem and soon it becomes clear that the reason was one - my cccam server was flooded by fake cards which as I could see later was in almost every C-line i have had.
    Finally I found the answer and have to try the cure And it was to configure properly my cccam.cfg so it to use only real cards.

How do I do that:

To filter fake cards first you have to use CCcamInfoPHP. With this tool you can see each server shares. You have to look about cards which are with red number after Caid i.e.:
    "100 : 0 Cyfra+ (13E) | 68 Cyfra+ (13E):
    This means this card is deffinitely FAKE so you must not use it in your receiver or to reshare it, because all it will do is to generate zero successful ECM requests to your peers.
    Other cards you should filter is the ones with "OLD" into their description. This means that this card is for and obsolete Caid which is not usable. They're bad for your server and peers because they're not working for sure.
    How can you filter these fake cards?
    Well there is no easy way - you should proper configure your cccam.cfg by describing in it only the lines which are working for sure. How can you do that? By editing each C-line you have. It should look like this one:
    C: someone.dyndns.org 12000 user password no { 0:0:0, 100:6a:1, 500:fff400:1, d05:0:1, 4a70:0:1, ....... more cards described }

Well, what does this numbers mean:
    0:0:0 - tells to your cccam server to use only cards which are described next. In some manuals for this problem is said that it should look like "0:0:1" in order to receive at least cards on hop1. But there are fake cards in hop1 shares also (remmember a "256" cheat for N-lines and you will agree this). So by using a "0:0:0" format you told to cccam server to use only cards which are described next.

100 - this is Caid of the card you want to use;

6a - this is another part of Caid which you will see next to the firs part. It defines a separate service and is a must one;

1 - this is a hop number on wich the card is being shared with you. In this case this is a hop1 card.

You should desrcibe every single card you want to use for any single peer C-line.

But this way you just block some of fake cards.

A better and effective way to rid all of fake and nonworking cards and limit number of cards for each provider.
    To do this you should use again CCcam PHPinfo. Look into the "Shares" page. Seek for have which have more than one share, and especially for theese which have more than share on different hops.
    It is not a good idea to block all shares on a higher hops (2, 3 ..) of a card and leave only this on hop1. First you have to look at the ping times to the share on hop1. Sometimes it happens so that a card on hop2 is faster than a one on hop1. This can be tricky and time demanding (because it is a case of tryouts and errors sometimes) but at the end it is very rewarding as a result.

Next (and mayde last) step of lines optimization is to check all cards of lines you're already approved. You have to do this in order to find any CAID which is not fake, but it is not working. This will make you server faster by reducing ECM requests from your peer with no answer, which are being generated by theese non-fake but non-working CAIDs.

How to do that:

Go to the web interfase of your Cccam server by entering in a web browser "http://yourdreambox.server.ip:16001"
    A popup window will ask you to enter username & passwors (see what password you have defined in your cccam.cfg file) and after you have done a screen looking like this one below will appear:

Let's look at the picture. Pay attention to servers and CAIDs underlined with red line. Theese are non-fake but non-working CAIDs, which have to be removed from corresponding servers in your cccam.cfg file.
    How do I know it? Well, look at the numbers on the right side (after CAID/Idents info). Lets take for example first one undelined with red. It says "3(0)" which means means that there was 3 ECM requests to this CAID and none of them was successful (zero in brackets tells us that). So your server and you peers does not need that CAID.

Attention: BEFORE DOING THIS FINAL CHECK AND OPTIMIZATION LEAVE YOUR DREAMBOX WORKING /without restarting or rebooting it or withour restartind Cccam/ IN ORDER IT TO HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO COLLECT SOME STATISTICS ABOUT CAIDS.
    If you didn't do that there is a serious risk of deleting a working CAID.

! It is a good idea to start using "Cccam.providers", "Cccam.channelinfo" and "Cccam.prio" files - just do some search in Internet or just go to this link to download lates versions. Put the files from the archive into "var/etc/" folder and add to you "cccam.cfg" file these lines:
    CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    With this you will be able to see what stands behind all these Caids when you use CCcam PHPinfo and it will be easier for you to read the info.

By doing this you will be able to have a clear, stable, reliable and fast cccam server. Your Dreambox will stop hanging, channel switching time will decrease dramatically.

Best regards to all!
    Iceman

P.S.
    If you like this post and find it usefull you can click ot "Thank you" button at the lower right ot it
Working...