Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

DM500HD remote problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gauloises1
    • May 2012

Re: DM500HD remote problems

try put a paper in front of dm's ir-receiver ,is partial solution.a complete solution is to change ir-receiver from dm or buy another remote control
    ps:i had samsung

Comment

• gauloises1
      • May 2012

you cannot make a rule,on my lcd samsung worked after 10-15 min,on my samsung plasma worked ok

Comment

• Zmija
        • May 2012

Originally posted by daniel_D
        @Zmija

would write the model of your tv. as an aid to this process for the other to the TV and DM500 are problems with the remote
        Dreambox: DM500HD + original remote

works fine with: Sharp Aquos LC40LE705-E
        doesn't work with: Samsung LE37C6000

Originally posted by Clark197

Only a better remote control could help . You can't change the frequency of you tv and your Dreambox. if you don't want to use a better remote control, then the last solution is to buy a new tv.
        what do you mean with a better remote control? what is better then the original one?

Or do you mean like an universal remote, where I can put it my own IR codes?

Comment

• Clark197
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Zmija
          Dreambox: DM500HD + original remote

what do you mean with a better remote control? what is better then the original one?

Or do you mean like an universal remote, where I can put it my own IR codes?
          hi Zmija,
          a good RC ist not only the original one. original can be a fake. because in RC production only prototypes are tested.
          I told you and repeat and repeat that i had the same problem like you with a philips tv and with a new RC the problems are gone.

Comment

Working...