Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

DM500s freezing

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jay10
    • Mar 2011

DM500s freezing

Hi all, I have got a dm500s and have got 3 working clines all connecting with the cards no problem but I still get a lot of freezing. Im not sure if I need to update a file on the dm500s (maybe softcam key or autoroll????) I'am running Gemini image 4.70 with Cccam 2.2.1. Anyone with any idea's please? Thanks in advance
  • Bazinga
    Experienced Member
    • Aug 2011

Re: DM500s freezing

Originally posted by Jay10
    Hi all, I have got a dm500s and have got 3 working clines all connecting with the cards no problem but I still get a lot of freezing. Im not sure if I need to update a file on the dm500s (maybe softcam key or autoroll????) I'am running Gemini image 4.70 with Cccam 2.2.1. Anyone with any idea's please? Thanks in advance
    If its a Free Server then freezing is normal because lots of people are connected to it at the same time, you should upgrade to premium server.
    DM800HD Clone Satellite
    VU+ Duo Genuine
    SlingBox Pro HD / Sling Player - Fibrelink

Oh Enigma2, You're my favourite linux based operating system.

Comment

• Jay10
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by shiplu
      If its a Free Server then freezing is normal because lots of people are connected to it at the same time, you should upgrade to premium server.
      so I do not need any updates with softcam, autoroll key? I was not sure if I was missing something out. Oh and yes they are free servers

Comment

• Bazinga
        Experienced Member
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Jay10
        so I do not need any updates with softcam, autoroll key? I was not sure if I was missing something out. Oh and yes they are free servers
        I don't think you need to do that, as far as Im aware CCcam will automatically switch server when the current one is down. correct me if im wrong.
        DM800HD Clone Satellite
        VU+ Duo Genuine
        SlingBox Pro HD / Sling Player - Fibrelink

Oh Enigma2, You're my favourite linux based operating system.

Comment

• mendi19
          Banned
          • Aug 2011

@Jay10
          no you dont need to update nothing ,just need better server,or premium server ..thats why freezing... i thought at beegining me to that maybe the software is not good,but its metter of server....

Comment

• satman72
            Experienced Board Member
            • Jun 2010

You should to read FAQ into freecardsharig section, like other users wrote the problem is server overloaded. No need other replies to this argument, topic closed.
            Just click on thanks button if my post has helped you
            Don't send me cline requests, technical or premium server questions in PM! I'll not answer!

Comment

Working...