Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Trend Micro Virus Pattern File 7.409.00-August 26th, 2010

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vidra042
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jul 2010

Trend Micro Virus Pattern File 7.409.00-August 26th, 2010

[B][I][CENTER]Trend Micro Pattern File contains Virus Pattern Files with latest virus databases
    The Official Pattern Release or OPR is Trend Micro's latest compilation of patterns for identified viruses.

Trend Micro offers various types of Pattern Files to protect customers from Malware, Spyware/Grayware, and other threats...

It is guaranteed to have passed a series of critical tests to ensure that customers get optimum protection from the latest virus threats.

Use this version of the pattern file for all Trend Micro products running on Intel or DEC Alpha based operating systems and for products using Trend's virus scanning API Library.

Because more than 200 new viruses are discovered every month, it is strongly suggested that you update your virus pattern files regularly.

This pattern file is most effective when used with the latest scan engine. We strongly encourage you to update your scan engine to ensure you are using the best virus protection available.

What's New in This Release:

ยท There are [322] new virus detected by the pattern file.[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[B][CENTER]45.4 MB / Windows All[/CENTER][/B]

[B]link:[/B][CODE]http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Trend-Micro-Pattern-File-Download-6901.html[/CODE]
    [B][I][CENTER]FREE[/CENTER][/I][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][RIGHT]regards
    vidra042[/RIGHT][/COLOR][/B]
    Attached Files
    sigpic
Working...