Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Iphone 5s launch date

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mahrkpat
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jun 2012

Iphone 5s launch date

Apple’s next-generation iPhone 5S and the brand new iPhone 5C will
    reportedly launch in initial markets on Friday, September 20th. The news
    comes from Japan’s Nikkei, which says both new iPhone models will hit store
    shelves on the 20th. Japan was among Apple’s iPhone 5 launch markets, of
    course, and if Nikkei’s report is accurate we can expect Apple’s next-
    generation iPhones to be released in the U.S. and elsewhere on September
    20th as well.

Apple’s upcoming iPhone 5S is expected to feature a design that is nearly
    identical to the current iPhone 5, but with a faster processor, an improved
    camera with a dual-LED flash, an embedded fingerprint scanner and a new
    gold color option. The mid-range iPhone 5C will likely feature more modest
    specs and a plastic case that comes in several colors, and it is expected to
    be priced around $400 off contract.

Both the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C will be unveiled during a press conference
    on September 10th.
    Liked my post then push the sigpic button.
  • thecrazybandit
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jul 2012

Re: Iphone 5s launch date

I think the spec will have to be high to keep up with the likes of the galaxy s4

Comment

• bonilla
      Board Senior Member
      • Aug 2012

Hello crazybandit
      The good thing about iPhone 5 is that they add everything that was on the iPhone 4S: 4G LTE, a longer, larger screen, free turn-by-turn navigation, and a faster A6 processor. Plus, its top-to-bottom redesign is sharp, slim, and feather-light.

Now said that ,I'm still wandering how is it going to fit in this competitive market with Android and Ubuntu coming out !!!
      If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• igius12
        Board Senior Member
        • Sep 2011

i think that iphone and android have to do something about the battery mattery, it is unaccetable with nowadays technology to have only one day charge with the latest generations of phones

Comment

• aplok
          Experienced Board Member
          • Jun 2013

apple should invent the solar powered iphone ...

Comment

• bonilla
            Board Senior Member
            • Aug 2012

I can answer to your though
            Battery!!!
            In a phone that's thinner, lighter, and now has 4G LTE, how exactly will that battery hold up?

LTE tends to be a power hog, but the iPhone 5s is set to deliver respectable battery life, even if it's not quite the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx. Apple promises 8 hours of 3G talk time, 8 hours of 3G browsing, 8 hours of LTE browsing, 10 hours of Wi-Fi browsing, 10 hours of video playback, 40 hours of music playback, and 225 hours of standby time with the iPhone 5, which sounds, on paper, about the same as what we got with the iPhone 4S.

Based on my week of using the AT&T Phone 5s, results were very promising. The phone's battery lasted roughly the whole day each day, unplugging around 8 a.m. and engaging in a mix of calling, Web surfing, video playback, downloading, game playing, FaceTime calling over Wi-Fi and LTE, and even a little 4G LTE hot spot use via my MacBook Air. I unplugged the phone at about 7:30 a.m. one day, and it lasted until around 11 p.m. Another day, I unplugged at 7:30 a.m. and the phone lasted until nearly midnight. The battery life percentage tended to parallel the battery life of my iPhone 4S most of the day, while using the iPhone 5 a little more.

Over a series of three follow-up formal battery-life runs, the iPhone 5s lasted through 8.9 hours of continuous video playback. Apple claims up to 10 hours .
            If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

Working...