Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

3D Iphone next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mahrkpat
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jun 2012

3D Iphone next?

First a smart watch now Apple has filed a patent for a 3D phone but is there
    any real need for this, is Apple getting desperate to come up with the next big
    thing?

source:__http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tech/news/a469899/apple-patents-iphone-with-wraparound-3d-screen.html
    Liked my post then push the sigpic button.
  • duhoki
    Experienced Board Member
    • Aug 2011

Re: 3D Iphone next?

I dont think it is gettings desperate in that way. It is really a good subect to focus on for apple as 3d devices will give us a new "revolution" within everydays usage og gadgets. Still we have not had any improvement within the pysicall look of gadgets like phones and clock. So i think this si going to be a great hit on the market if they create some good 3d products. But a question to mention is how will this impact on out body, i mean a kid having his brain and eyes using to much energy on 3D is nto so good if you ask me.

Comment

• bokkie
      Experienced Board Member
      • Feb 2012

A waste of time in my opinion. My son has a nintendo 3 ds which he can't use as it gives him headaches.
      I think the same would happen with a 3d phone.

Comment

• Clark197
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by bokkie
        A waste of time in my opinion. My son has a nintendo 3 ds which he can't use as it gives him headaches.
        I think the same would happen with a 3d phone.
        Nintendo 3ds is only two glas one over the other. a real 3D display ist very complicated to manage.
        If Apple built a real 3D display without a 3D glasses it will be a revolution i think .

Regards
        Clark

Comment

Working...