Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Oscam client drop out

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rraja83
    • May 2011

Oscam client drop out

Hi have n-line connected to oscam on dreambox and i m sharing this line with another box in bedroom....set up is working good except one problem..
    when watching same channels on both boxes....second box (box in bedroom) drops connection.....
    its like i m watching channel 1 on box 2 ...which is connected as client to main box...
    and then i change channel on main box to same channel as box 2 .....main box gets key from cache and works fine but then box 2 keeps dropping connection unless you change to another channel.

i have tried cache delay as well in oscam.config
    can anyone please help..
  • uttnls

Re: Oscam client drop out

Originally posted by rraja83
    Hi have n-line connected to oscam on dreambox and i m sharing this line with another box in bedroom....set up is working good except one problem..
    when watching same channels on both boxes....second box (box in bedroom) drops connection.....
    its like i m watching channel 1 on box 2 ...which is connected as client to main box...
    and then i change channel on main box to same channel as box 2 .....main box gets key from cache and works fine but then box 2 keeps dropping connection unless you change to another channel.

i have tried cache delay as well in oscam.config
    can anyone please help..
    One very well known issue of Oscam Server, also cache has nothing to do with your problem when using two clients, is so little that it won't matter in your case, try to adjust parameters in config.

Comment

• rraja83
      • May 2011

Originally posted by uttnls
      One very well known issue of Oscam Server, also cache has nothing to do with your problem when using two clients, is so little that it won't matter in your case, try to adjust parameters in config.
      Thanks mate ...it was issue with that specific SVN...update svn and now all good.....

Comment

• mirny
        Experienced Board Member
        • Nov 2011

could you state wich one it was, let the others be avoided?
        HD-BOX FS-9200,SkyStar HD2 USB CI, Skystar2 90Fe Motor, 85Al Multifeed

If you like my post, or was helpful, don't be shy and press the Thanks Button.

Comment

Working...