Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

CS with MGCAMD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • uttnls

Re: CS with MGCAMD

Originally posted by HelgeSchneider
    on my coolstream neo i have only mgcamd, newcs, oscam, cs2gbox and gbox installed. In the most forumthreads i read that oscam with mgcamd is the best working combination on coolstream neo. so i used it

the problem i have is that all ppl say try this and try that ...

and now i tried my diablo wifi and the mgcamd and they worked to open the channels but it doesnt works fine

so at the moment i can try more cams but that needs more work to switch them and to read and try to configure. I tried the last maybe 15 hours to check the parameters for mgcamd and diablo wifi. many ppl are using it working. And here it works too but not fine.

now my problem is that i cant check if the freeze free premium is really freeze free ?
    In the week there were much less freezes (on time per 15 min) and today at the weekend every minute. So that seems to me that there is a problem with overload.

so i found a debug option in mgcamd to enable more logs
    and i saw that the most working ECM will be done in about 1200ms

but there are many messages with
    [cccamd] Card remove from satlover.ddns.net ...
    [mg0] cccamd route satlover.ddns.net:***xx cant decode (6787ms)
    [mg0] WARNING, both cws changed !

and i dont know what it means ?

and sometimes there will be 4 requests not answered and then after 8s there comes an answer

Then try newcs + mgcamd and see if it has better results, newcs and mgcamd is better then using oscam

Comment

• HelgeSchneider
      • Oct 2010

i tried only mgcamd without oscam an got the messages above from the post before

only configured for cs no local card

Comment

• uttnls

i tried only mgcamd without oscam an got the messages above from the post before

only configured for cs no local card
        I don't think mgcamd will work as stanalone it has to be in combination with cccam, newcs or oscam

Comment

• HelgeSchneider
          • Oct 2010

i use mgcamd and there is a cccamd.list where i insert my c-line and it works but not perfect

why should it get better when i get my CS from newcs and pass it to the mgcamd than letting mgcamd get it itself ?

Comment

• uttnls

i use mgcamd and there is a cccamd.list where i insert my c-line and it works but not perfect

why should it get better when i get my CS from newcs and pass it to the mgcamd than letting mgcamd get it itself ?
            You have to try multiple variants to see if it works better, if not then you know for sure what the problem is.

Comment

• HelgeSchneider
              • Oct 2010

hmm i tried also with my diablo wifi with cccam and it is the same there

i thought the newcs is only for n-lines ?

maybe it would also help if someone could say something about the debug-messages from mgcamd with the cccam shares

for enabling this messages my line is
              L: { 06 } 127.0.0.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log

maybe it is better to analayse the first logs than to try something else when the reason is maybe the cs-server ?
              it would be good if someone else here with a premium account would check if he also has the messages

[mg0] cccamd route satlover.ddns.net:***xx cant decode (6787ms)
              [mg0] WARNING, both cws changed !
              [cccamd] no answer from satlover.ddns.net:***xx for last 5 messages

that looks like the problem is not on my box and i could try 1000 ways but i wont resolve the glitches

some other request are answered faster:
              [ 19:51:46.737 ] [cccamd] Connected to satlover.ddns.net:***xx as ***x (108ms)
              [ 19:51:46.991 ] [cccamd] Login to satlover.ddns.net:***xx as ***x accepted (139ms)

Comment

• HelgeSchneider
                • Oct 2010

so i tried to get oscam working and i got it

it seems that there are some less glitches but maybe it is the time now
                (weekend is over and most ppl are sleeping)
                i will see what it will look over the week and the next weekend

Comment

Working...