Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

noob help cccam

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • molybden
    • Oct 2012

noob help cccam

well i have struggled 3 days now and i bet its a really really simple fix, but i have given up after searching the net for an answer..
    here it goes..

i have a dreambox dm800se clone with a conaxcard for comhem cable (dvb-c), when i first flash a new image i have to make sure both oscam and cccam is running otherwise i wont get any picture (or it is scambled) when i search my provider for channels..

now the real question, i have paid a month subscription for a premium c-line.
    i add them to CCcam.cfg and reboot my box, i check it with cccaminfo and all seems ok, i get a lot of shares etc.

now the NOOB question, how the hell do i get the channels to show from cccam?

i can only see my providers channellist, and if i do a scan it doesnt find anything but my providers..

if i add new satellites.xml and cable.xml, my providers list disapear and i have no channels to watch

please help and excuse my noob question
  • Didde3000
    • Aug 2012

Re: noob help cccam

What Cccam are you using?

Comment

• skytec
      Experienced Board Member
      • Mar 2010

It looks like a problem with the dish. What is your receiving device? You use motor dish or Disceq switch?
      Is my post useful for you? Please press sigpic

Comment

• molybden
        • Oct 2012

Well.. turned out i was a real noob as i said
        I had no idea i had to use a dish. I thought i could use cccam together with my Cable reciever dm800se (DVB-C)

Comment

Working...