Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

CCcam and Openbox S10: problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baffo92
    Banned
    • Aug 2011

CCcam and Openbox S10: problems

Hi everyone!

I'm a new member and I am not very good with CCcam plugin and I need forum's help

I own an *Original* Openbox S10 and I edited my cccam.cfg with one of satlover's free c-lines and then I downloaded the last cccam.prio which was published on 01.09.2011 in this forum.
    My problem is that Sly SD & HD channels freezes a lot, and the the connection to satlover's servers breaks off every 10-15 seconds ("Login" message starts to appear).
    It's very annoying and I can't see nothing because of these problems.

Can you please help me?
    I also want to say that I'm not using P2P programs like bittorent or emule.

Thanks in advice
  • spanky_1209
    Board Senior Member
    • Mar 2011

Re: CCcam and Openbox S10: problems

Originally posted by baffo92
    Hi everyone!

I'm a new member and I am not very good with CCcam plugin and I need forum's help

I own an *Original* Openbox S10 and I edited my cccam.cfg with one of satlover's free c-lines and then I downloaded the last cccam.prio which was published on 01.09.2011 in this forum.
    My problem is that Sly SD & HD channels freezes a lot, and the the connection to satlover's servers breaks off every 10-15 seconds ("Login" message starts to appear).
    It's very annoying and I can't see nothing because of these problems.

Can you please help me?
    I also want to say that I'm not using P2P programs like bittorent or emule.

Thanks in advice
    If you use the Satlover free cccam lines you will have a lot of freezing because the large number of useres on this server. You should try different cccam lines maybe you get one that will work. You should try to use the cccam lines when the lines are published then they are more stable.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    *DBox 2 by Nokia (66 MHz Processor, 16 MB RAM) *
    *Arion AF-8000 HDMI *
    *Phillips DIS 2221 *
    *Zehnder DX4000 CI patched with NeotionBox SW *

Comment

• baffo92
      Banned
      • Aug 2011

Thanks for your answer, spanky_1209!

I think you're right... I probably have to find a c-line that is less used by the forum users.
      But I think there's a serious problem with Sly ITA SD & HD because it lags and freezes: when I "unlock" JSC Sport (+1 to +10) it works very well without problems (if we not consider the problems related to the busy server)... can I ask you if there are settings to put in my Openbox S10 that (for example) reduces the ECM request?
      I downloaded a file called cccam.prio from this site and a lot of hexadecimal line were stored in my Opnebox... what are them and how they works? Can they help me to reduce the freezes?
      You are from Germany... Sky DE is more difficult to unlock then Sky IT: have you tried to use cccam with Sky DE? Is it freezing?

Thanks and excuse me for the numerous questions, I'm new with CCcam
      Greetings from Italy

Comment

• spanky_1209
        Board Senior Member
        • Mar 2011

No it is quite opposite the Sky Italy has only NDS card and it is very difficult to get a freez free channels from this cards. NDS card are very tricky. Sky Germany use more cards and if you have a provider with the Betacrypt from Sky Germany you will get a freeze free channels. One of my lines uses NDS Videoguard for Sky Germany and I have freezes every 4-5 sec. I did´t find any Server that gave me a freeze free picture from NDS cards.

Regarding the cccam.prio it is a file that help you to fast up the decryption of encrypted channels. You should configure it for the programms that you are just watching I have configure it just for the 19.2 e and 13 e satellite. In the cccam version 2.2.1 you actually do not need this file.

Greeting from Germany
        *DBox 2 by Nokia (66 MHz Processor, 16 MB RAM) *
        *Arion AF-8000 HDMI *
        *Phillips DIS 2221 *
        *Zehnder DX4000 CI patched with NeotionBox SW *

Comment

• hooley
          • May 2011

The openbox will work perfectly if you have a good server to connect to, the free server will get overloaded after a while, that's you're problem

Comment

Working...