Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Unpairing sky_de

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satphoenix
    Experienced Board Member
    • Oct 2012

Unpairing sky_de

Found on another source:

Someone has written a new simple tool: Advinator_2.7.3 (just g_oogle for it)

to unpair paired V13 and V14 Cards.

I don't know if it's true but if it is, this are not bad News.

If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans!
  • kudok
    Experienced Board Member
    • Mar 2010

Re: Unpairing sky_de

German Boards are very pleased with this soft (always in the latest version)

the unpairing works fine.
    Don't send me c-line requests, iptv requests, technical, premium and iptv server questions in PM!

Comment

• runmo
      Experienced Board Member
      • Jun 2010

Can you give some more info, is this soft to put on your sat receiver? Is it something to use with a cam (oscam, cccam) or seperate? My german is not that good. Thanks for the
      info

Comment

• kudok
        Experienced Board Member
        • Mar 2010

Sorry, friends, i do not own such a Sky card,

i only read the good comments about Advinator (and i read the satisfied comments about the users of advinator to unpair a official sky card)
        but i read so much ... ... ,

maybe the search engine helps without the _ but it is written in german language : https://www.goo_gle.de/#q=advinator

Don't send me c-line requests, iptv requests, technical, premium and iptv server questions in PM!

Comment

• Mobley3
          Experienced Board Member
          • Jun 2012

May be of some help.......Current: Advinator_2.6.4 (since 25/03/2016) New: - automatically opens now an editor and you can live track and store the log - reduced susceptibility to errors in older versions Oscam - log in "failed detection." extended - must write EMM now with the entry of YES are confirmed - added Oscam version in the log - error in the log removed (occurred in the absence of oscam.tiers on) - special characters in the label are now matter - Now available for Doscam (without payload display ) ------------------------------------------------- ----------- What can and makes the Advinator 2.6? card status: (only Oscam) - reading the payload (until Oscam r10852) - read the Expire Date - readout of Entitlements - Return the number of Entitlements - log all data create EMM write: - reading the old payload (until Oscam r10852) - Write divorce EMM - Read the new payload (until Oscam r10852) - log data Create download: -> This link is only for registered / online members. Register now ------------------------------------------ ------------------ Some marriages should not last forever. So I've come up with a small tool that helps you without legal fees in your divorce. Actually, the tool is almost self-explanatory. Note: disable users with receivers with CI + support, first CI + module! After the start you have to fill out a few input window. Card Status : . 1 On subscribed Sky channels switch . 2 Oscam WebIF Login User / Password (if provided, otherwise leave empty) . 3 URL and Port Enter the Oscam server (eg This link is only for registered / online members. Register now ) . 4 Click on card status Tip: It can also be directly entered the URL for EMM page letter in 3. (eg This link is only for registered / online members. Register now ) By clicking on Login you get the content of Log's Forums compliant to the clipboard.

mobley3

Comment

• kudok
            Experienced Board Member
            • Mar 2010

A link to a german site with some pictures

here please: --http://www.digital-eliteboard.com/406292-hilfe-tool-advinator.html

Comment

Working...