Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

New to Blade 7000 - INTERNAL sharing info required

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sam786x
    • Dec 2012

New to Blade 7000 - INTERNAL sharing info required

apologies if this has been posted but i did a search for this and couldn't find the exact answer

I have connected all my devices but what i want to know is how can i internally share my card. Currently I am using my SLY HD box as the server and it has an internal IP address in my home network.

I know a Cline needs to be added in the format below. Example taken from a guide showing how to set up an external card share

ID: bob
    Password: share101
    IP:
    Port: 12000
    PROTOCOL: CCCAM (you have to use the right /left arrow buttons on your remote to choose between cccam and newcamd)

So my question is, how do i set this up so i can share my internal card from the SKY HD box? the IP will obviously be the 192.168.0.x of the HD box, but what about ID, Password, Port and Protocol? I dont want to share this card externally, only to the BM7000s inside my home
  • digicon
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jun 2011

Re: New to Blade 7000 - INTERNAL sharing info required

Your Sly Box cannot do any sharing my friend and neither can your Blade7000 your baking up the wrong tree completely with that one.

Your Blade7000 is a Client only receiver which means it can accept a line so try one of the free ones from Mr Satlover

Comment

• vimmers
      Experienced Board Member
      • Jun 2010

Re: New to Blade 7000 - INTERNAL sharing info required

answer given case closed

Comment

Working...