Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Noob needs server advice

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueboy1878
    • Jun 2012

Noob needs server advice

Hi
    I am looking for some help regarding getting a server. I previously had my mate set this all up for me but he has closed his server down now. I have tried cccam daddy and although they unlock a lot of channels there is a lot of freezing which makes watchIng EPL games a bit annoying. I was wondering if anyone was willing to offer any advice on where I could go.

Hopefully my second post hasn't broken any rules

Cheers
  • bokkie
    Experienced Board Member
    • Feb 2012

Re: Noob needs server advice

Originally posted by blueboy1878
    Hi
    I am looking for some help regarding getting a server. I previously had my mate set this all up for me but he has closed his server down now. I have tried cccam daddy and although they unlock a lot of channels there is a lot of freezing which makes watchIng EPL games a bit annoying. I was wondering if anyone was willing to offer any advice on where I could go.

Hopefully my second post hasn't broken any rules

Cheers
    Well as Satlover has a premium server, you're not likely to find any other recommendations.
    Why not give his server a try?

Comment

• toby69
      Experienced Board Member
      • Oct 2011

hi blueboy1878,
      no your second post ok,
      as a good member has already mentioned, try these here.
      just take a small subscription and take it from there, there are free-servers with x amount of posts, but they would get better as you make more helpful and useful posts.
      Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• microchick
        Experienced Board Member
        • Apr 2012

Always ask for a test line first. Try to get the test line when you are completely free so you can check it around the clock as some servers gets slower in peak times.
        As Toby advised before, always take a small subscription to start with!
        If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• rikksow
          Board Senior Member
          • Jul 2012

Hey Blueboy, I have recently taken a premium subscription from here and can't fault it. For around a tenner a month you are sorted. At the end of the day the majority of free lines (if not all of them) are gonna break up or stick at times. Bear in mind the more useful posts you put on this site the better free servers you get access to.

Comment

• gcms
            Board Senior Member
            • Aug 2012

hi blueboy please remember one thing do not pay all the amount at once if u r going to buy cline for three or six months.,because if the server is slow or u want to change the server then u r alll amonut will waste

Comment

• microchick
              Experienced Board Member
              • Apr 2012

Always look for a server where you can get good support. No one would offer you a telephone support but they should offer you an email support. If you ask for a test line, note how long it takes for them to reply to your email. It will tell you about the customer support.
              If you like my post, please don't hesitate to click on "Thanks"button. Thank you

Comment

• microchick
                Experienced Board Member
                • Apr 2012

As you have access to only the server with less than 10 posts. That line will open many networks around the arc but you can't really test the quality because there will be lots of glitches and freezes. As its a lowee server and there are thousands of people using the lines so it get very busy. You might experience reboots.
                I would advise to contact the Admin and get a test line from the premium server. I am sure you wont be disappointed with the quality.
                According to most of the premium members Its GOOD and cheaper than most of the other servers!!
                Good Luck

Comment

• toby69
                  Experienced Board Member
                  • Oct 2011

dont compare the free-server lines, with the premium server lines, premium very good, (payed-service)
                  Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• pan1300
                    Experienced Board Member
                    • Apr 2012

hi

right, but you can test with the freelines to have an idea of what you will get (stable) with a premium line.

Comment

• bokkie
                      Experienced Board Member
                      • Feb 2012

Did you want a multisat server or is it just sly uk?

Comment

• Mobley3
                        Experienced Board Member
                        • Jun 2012

Hi Blueboy 1878. When I first started using these free clines from server3 I did not know what to expect. I had to enter about 3 lines before I got one to work but when it did I was amazed at what I could get even if it only lasted for a minute or so before freezing but it gave me a taste of what was out there. I was on a steep learning curve as it was my first venture into this unknown land. As has been mentioned numerous times in threads try some of the lesser used sats like 7E, 23E and 1W. Well worth the time and effort.

Regards Mobley3

mobley3

Comment

• microchick
                          Experienced Board Member
                          • Apr 2012

If you are going to take a premium server on satlover, be sure that you have got the whole forum to ask questions about your line problems and there are a lot of people like, Kudok, runmo, Vimmers, toby as well as Mr Satlover available here to help you. You can even send them a pm anytime. You dont get such service and customer suppport from the other servers anywhere in the world.

Comment

• marian321
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012

I think you have the best results when you have two or three active free-lines from different servers which add themself to a stable connection. But this means a view minutes of work before watching (almost every day)...
                            Technical better solution: Pay-Line

Comment

• spanky_1209
                              Board Senior Member
                              • Mar 2011

Payline is always a good choise I have at the moment 3. payed c-lines of course I just payed for one line. It is not a glitch free enjoying of encrypted channels but for the money very watchable.

You should also reconsider to post here and after 100 post you will get your free c-line thanks to Mr. Satlover.
                              ------------------------------------------------------
                              ------------------------------------------------------
                              *DBox 2 by Nokia (66 MHz Processor, 16 MB RAM) *
                              *Arion AF-8000 HDMI *
                              *Phillips DIS 2221 *
                              *Zehnder DX4000 CI patched with NeotionBox SW *

Comment

Working...