Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Dyndns and other hosts list posted on internet??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kiss_ro
    • Mar 2011

Dyndns and other hosts list posted on internet??

It seems that is true - there is a list of almost all dyndns and other hosts posted on the net. I have checked and my host was there too - lol...

This means that the dyndns server has some vulnerabilities and hackers were extracting those hosts... I have found this list and I couldn't believe that this is true...

To make myself clear - I don't encourage this and don't want to spread the list on the Internet - just post to aware the cccam comunity...

It's very sad and this means that from this point our boxes are open to hack attack using the cccam exploits...
  • runmo
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jun 2010

Re: Dyndns and other hosts list posted on internet??

Thank you for the extra info kiss-ro

Let's hope for solution against such hacks and that it isn't that dangerous (for long). Once again a sign that almost everything can be hacked.

regards
    runmo

Comment

• kiss_ro
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by runmo
      Thank you for the extra info kiss-ro

Let's hope for solution against such hacks and that it isn't that dangerous (for long). Once again a sign that almost everything can be hacked.

regards
      runmo
      It seems that is the same list...

Comment

• Triad
        Experienced Member
        • Jan 2012

DAMN
        there is also
        Code:
        c****.satlover.com

Comment

• knap92

Hello ,

That is why ..we dont have to use Cccam 2.30

Thanks all

Comment

• sucan
            Board Senior Member
            • Aug 2011

This is just my opinion. There is a lot of free ot test clines on the net. When you get one and put it in your cccam.cfg file and start cccam with cccaminfophp program ( there are a lot of such programs ) you can see all info about server - name, ip ,working hours, providers, cards, hops etc. So if there is info about servers over the net this does not mean that your box is hacked.
            1. If very close group of people ( for example 2,3 or 4-5 ) share their cards without giving clines to oders or any other info about this and find their sever or ip on this list or
            2. if someone find his personal cline ( with his user name and pass ) in such list - it is a realy big hack problem.
            Dreambox500HD ICVS image, 110 cm offset dish with Diseq motor - 45E-30W, Inverto Black Ultra Quad LNB, Samsung 46c7000 3D TV

Comment

• Triad
              Experienced Member
              • Jan 2012

So as I understood this above doesn't have to be real hack problem for those sites listed in the link???

Comment

• ScenicSat
                • Jun 2010

sorry.. but dynamic adresses which have been shown on a homepage are scanned by ******.. so they are public in ******. so this isn't somehing new. and it is just a problem for them, who do not protect their servers (which are open).

Comment

• mirny
                  Experienced Board Member
                  • Nov 2011

so for sure are these servers just indexed by ****** and cccam 2.3.0 doesn't have nothing to do with these leaked servers?
                  HD-BOX FS-9200,SkyStar HD2 USB CI, Skystar2 90Fe Motor, 85Al Multifeed

If you like my post, or was helpful, don't be shy and press the Thanks Button.

Comment

• ScenicSat
                    • Jun 2010

I've checked some of them... the most of them do not use 2.3.0. So from my point of view this has nothing to do with 2.3.0.

pastebin.com is a site which provides also ***-Logins... and a lot of other passes...
                    They are not hackers, otherwise the site wouldn't be such public.

Comment

Working...