Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Iam a bit confused

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • digicon
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jun 2011

Re: Iam a bit confused

You will find that NDS is one bitch of an encryption sytem and requires for good viewing a rock steady server with ECM's lower than 0.300s, where as the others say seca,conax,irderto and so on can survive with a higher ecm time and so free lines generally work better on the other encryptions

Comment

• sataday
      Board Senior Member
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by scooterman
      Premium server ok but not on nds for me think the problem is iam only running one Cline as other does'nt work ,but i have asked for a replacement cline ,i will let you know how it is when i have to working clines.
      As you can see I am now a premium member. Like you scooterman my 2nd cline didn't work, but Satlover replaced it right away.
      Why do we need 2?
      are we supposed to use them both together, or just 1 at a time choosing the best for a particular package?

Comment

• spanky_1209
        Board Senior Member
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by sataday
        As you can see I am now a premium member. Like you scooterman my 2nd cline didn't work, but Satlover replaced it right away.
        Why do we need 2?
        are we supposed to use them both together, or just 1 at a time choosing the best for a particular package?
        In cccam.cfg you can put the both c-lines if Mr. Satlover allows you that. I have at the moment one c-line from Mr. Satlover (Great line many thaaanks Mr. Satlover) and tree other lines working on my D-Box. Purpose of many clines is that the cccam protocol 2.2.1 chose the best cline and gives you a glitch free watching of channels (except NDS this one is very tricky).

Nice greetings and I hope this was helpfull to you.
        ------------------------------------------------------
        ------------------------------------------------------
        *DBox 2 by Nokia (66 MHz Processor, 16 MB RAM) *
        *Arion AF-8000 HDMI *
        *Phillips DIS 2221 *
        *Zehnder DX4000 CI patched with NeotionBox SW *

Comment

• scooterman
          Board Senior Member
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by spanky_1209
          In cccam.cfg you can put the both c-lines if Mr. Satlover allows you that. I have at the moment one c-line from Mr. Satlover (Great line many thaaanks Mr. Satlover) and tree other lines working on my D-Box. Purpose of many clines is that the cccam protocol 2.2.1 chose the best cline and gives you a glitch free watching of channels (except NDS this one is very tricky).

Nice greetings and I hope this was helpfull to you.
          The two clines i got from mr satlover 1 works great shows over 500 cards the othe trys to connect sometime does connect but never shows cards.

When i renew would it be best to try to keep the good cline i have and do i really need to see both showing cards to help with nds .

Comment

• toby69
            Experienced Board Member
            • Oct 2011

you will probably find as previously stated nds encryption is a bit of a hard nut to crack, i get sky with mr satlover thanks, but it is quite viewable mostly when there is lower usage, daytime eg.
            Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• scooterman
              Board Senior Member
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by toby69
              you will probably find as previously stated nds encryption is a bit of a hard nut to crack, i get sky with mr satlover thanks, but it is quite viewable mostly when there is lower usage, daytime eg.
              Iam starting to get into the swing of things,i could'nt move the dish for a couple of days due to stormy conditions ,but tonight i was surprised to find that i could open ch's on Astra 23.5 E ,so iam going for a play around to see what else opens,as long as these strong winds dont come back.

Comment

• toby69
                Experienced Board Member
                • Oct 2011

you do not say if you are motorised or not, my h-h (horizon to horizon) range is 45e-30w and there is a lot of chns that will open for you, good luck scooter

I will not answer!

Comment

• scooterman
                  Board Senior Member
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by toby69
                  you do not say if you are motorised or not, my h-h (horizon to horizon) range is 45e-30w and there is a lot of chns that will open for you, good luck scooter
                  Yes its a ch master 1.2 mtr dish which i ran a humax 5400z on for at least 8 years,but its a whole new ball game now.
                  I opened some ch's on 23.5 E the other night for the first time ,the video from the sat box is hooked into my pc ,so when the wife is watching Eastenders i can ch search at my pc and have a conversation with the parrot at the same time.

Comment

• razorblade
                    • Dec 2011

Hi scooterman, and all involved in this thread,

Thanks scooterman for reccommending this site to me by PM on a other site. I've been following the thread for a week but have been unable to join in as I couldn't post, but Kudok fixed it for me today,

By just following the thread and doing a bit of reading I've managed to get a line working on my Spiderbox be it only a free one.

Thanks for all your help (without even knowing).

Regards razorblade.

Comment

• scooterman
                      Board Senior Member
                      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by razorblade
                      Hi scooterman, and all involved in this thread,

Thanks scooterman for reccommending this site to me by PM on a other site. I've been following the thread for a week but have been unable to join in as I couldn't post, but Kudok fixed it for me today,

By just following the thread and doing a bit of reading I've managed to get a line working on my Spiderbox be it only a free one.

Thanks for all your help (without even knowing).

Regards razorblade.
                      Good to have you here buddy ,as they say a little help goes a long way,sounds like you have a handle on things ,putting a n/line in is just as easy ,i tried a N/line test from another site and it was very good in the spiderbox,all i need now is for the high winds to go away so i can turn my dish,as its lashed down.
                      Let us know how you get on.

Comment

• razorblade
                        • Dec 2011

An N/Line will have to give that a go, I'm sure I've seen them on here to try.

Still plenty to learn, keep me going over Christmas, if I get some free time!

Regards RB.

Comment

• huston
                          • Nov 2011

I got c-line running yesterday on my Spiderbox.Now I see N-line mentioned as being better .on Spiderbox .How do I go about getting this set up to test?

Comment

• toby69
                            Experienced Board Member
                            • Oct 2011

free lines from other sites no good, only lasts for short while, same as n/lines.
                            i got n/line in my box from server for sly, you will always find n/line better for spiderbox.
                            scooterman, sometimes varies chns not work, then day or two later do, reason being updates

I will not answer!

Comment

• huston
                              • Nov 2011

I really should have asked 'what is a N-line' .How is it different for c-line?

Comment

• sataday
                                Board Senior Member
                                • Dec 2011

C = cccam
                                n = newcamd

Comment

Working...