Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Iam a bit confused

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scooterman
    Board Senior Member
    • Sep 2011

Re: Iam a bit confused

Originally posted by Jay_x7x
    Hi Scooterman what's the premium server like, is there as many channels open as g**t had, also how is the nds channels, is there any freezing?.
    I think server easily opens abot 3 times as much ,nds so far pretty glitchy but thor more solid than gift was,nds might be better if both Clines i got were working,other than that pretty good so far bud.

Comment

• sataday
      Board Senior Member
      • Dec 2011

Another question about server 3 please.
      How do I know which line to enter? there are hundreds listed, is it trial and error or is there a logical way of choosing a line?

Apologies for hijacking your thread Scooterman.

Comment

• toby69
        Experienced Board Member
        • Oct 2011

[QUOTE=sataday;178400]Another question about server 3 please.
        How do I know which line to enter? there are hundreds listed, is it trial and error or is there a logical way of choosing a line?

you can enter any line you like but give it a bit of time to connect, if no connection made try others, tip i have found a box reboot helps connections, hope this helps
        Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• sataday
          Board Senior Member
          • Dec 2011

Thanks for reply Toby.
          This probably seems like another stupid question to you guys in the know, please bear with a CS newbie.
          Why are they then so many lines to choose from? are some better that others? If so how can one know which, without trying them all? which would be a awesome task.

Comment

• scooterman
            Board Senior Member
            • Sep 2011

How to find a cline not in use by any other member.
            What you do is copy up to 50 lines and paste them into the cline tester.
            The ones not in use will show up green and yellow ones are in use but good after you hit the process button,copy the green ones and paste them into your server.cfg file and then load them via usb.
            Here's the tool it takes out the guess work.
            **http://www.cardsharing.info/

Comment

• sataday
              Board Senior Member
              • Dec 2011

Hi Scooterman. I have been doing that and they all come up green, so I assume that they are all OK. So, why are there so many to choose from?
              I just wondered if some where better that others because, I know they are free so can't complain too much, the ones I've tried are totaly unwatchable. Freezing, going off and on.

Comment

• toby69
                Experienced Board Member
                • Oct 2011

you will find that will happen with most of these free lines, if you want sky i can point you in right direction, not a bad price as well, i tried that game a long time ago with clines from other sites they dont last long either, the lines on here are glitchy as you know, but did you know if you scroll down the free server page you will see the more posts you put on this site the better the lines get, there are 4 servers, you are using server3. hope this helps.

I will not answer!

Comment

• sataday
                  Board Senior Member
                  • Dec 2011

Originally posted by toby69
                  you will find that will happen with most of these free lines, if you want sky i can point you in right direction, not a bad price as well, i tried that game a long time ago with clines from other sites they dont last long either, the lines on here are glitchy as you know, but did you know if you scroll down the free server page you will see the more posts you put on this site the better the lines get, there are 4 servers, you are using server3. hope this helps.
                  Quite agree toby "you get what you pay for" so if you dont pay you can't expect a lot.
                  I think I will try a month on the premier server and see how it goes, but in the meantime if you could point me in the Sky direction I would be obliged, Cheers.

Comment

• scooterman
                    Board Senior Member
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by sataday
                    Quite agree toby "you get what you pay for" so if you dont pay you can't expect a lot.
                    I think I will try a month on the premier server and see how it goes, but in the meantime if you could point me in the Sky direction I would be obliged, Cheers.
                    Premium server ok but not on nds for me think the problem is iam only running one Cline as other does'nt work ,but i have asked for a replacement cline ,i will let you know how it is when i have to working clines.

Toby if you could pm me also perhaps we can exchange info.

Comment

• sataday
                      Board Senior Member
                      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by scooterman
                      Premium server ok but not on nds for me think the problem is iam only running one Cline as other does'nt work ,but i have asked for a replacement cline ,i will let you know how it is when i have to working clines.

Toby if you could pm me also perhaps we can exchange info.
                      Is it just nds of 28E that are giving you problems or nds on other sats as well?
                      I wonder if this is a general thing, or just confined to spiderboxes.
                      I think I read somewhere that newcamd works better on Spiders that cccam does. Can anyone confirm if that is true, or have I just imagined it?

Comment

• toby69
                        Experienced Board Member
                        • Oct 2011

newcamd works better in spiderbox, i already have n/line in mine, and c/line.

I will not answer!

Comment

• Jay_x7x
                          • Dec 2011

Hi Toby69, could you also point (pm me) me in the right direction re s*y

Comment

• scooterman
                            Board Senior Member
                            • Sep 2011

Is it just nds of 28E that are giving you problems or nds on other sats as well?
                            I wonder if this is a general thing, or just confined to spiderboxes.
                            I think I read somewhere that newcamd works better on Spiders that cccam does. Can anyone confirm if that is true, or have I just imagined it?
                            All nds is glitchy on mine ,oh newcamd works better than cccam thats good to know Toby,that means my thinking cap goes back on, as i will have to have a go at that.

Comment

• pjmuk
                              • Sep 2011

Hi Scooterman. I have been doing that and they all come up green, so I assume that they are all OK. So, why are there so many to choose from?
                              I just wondered if some where better that others because, I know they are free so can't complain too much, the ones I've tried are totaly unwatchable. Freezing, going off and on.
                              Hi Sataday,

There are many to choose from because there are many users on this forum - it is first come first served.

Each line is no better than another for each server, but as you post more and help other users the other servers become available to you.

I use the same pay server as Toby for $ky UK and can recommend it too.

Comment

• toby69
                                Experienced Board Member
                                • Oct 2011

they are on many hops and high ecms, but hey they are free, for expreimental

and learning purposes.

I will not answer!

Comment

Working...