Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Iam a bit confused

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scooterman
    Board Senior Member
    • Sep 2011

Re: Iam a bit confused

Originally posted by toby69
    hi scooterman, an welcome. why not carry on using remote, i have always done it that way, ok a lot slower but i can put that down to my age not to good on computor, im the old type, if it runs dont meddle. have managed so far an when you sorted with good servers hardly the need to enter any lines.
    I think thats sound advice iam old school also changing a engine in a transit van no problems but this pickles my brains.
    Righty i can do it with the remote thats me up and running more chs than i can shake a stick at,things have come a long way,my first decoder was a one channel film net decoder and we thought we were kings back then,iam just amazed how these boxes can do all this.
    Iam just glad i found this site it seems more of a friendly community than any other i have looked at.

Originally posted by sataday
    Hi Scooterman M8, I'm here, thanks.
    I too have been having problems loading from USB stick, what I have just done is delete the tool from my stick and reload the file, and works OK now.
    Great to see you here buddy iam sure you will be impressed how friendly and helpful people are,iam still being pm'd on the other site by peeps looking for a good forum,did you see the arrogant statement from the spider team ,i dont think that will help spiderbox sales.

Iam on the main server its glitchy on the nds sat but works great on the rest which is more than enough chs for me.
    Of the two clines i got only one seems to connect the other sometimes ,not sure if this is ok but all seems to work fine.
    Better than the 10 ucas channels i was watching last week.

Comment

• sataday
      Board Senior Member
      • Dec 2011

@ Scooterman. Yea, I noticed that you were a Premium member, that seems to be the way to go, I'm thinking seriously about it, as you say, there's not much on UCAS to get excited about. I also agree with yoiur comments about the other forum, this one seems a lot more friendly. Cheers M8.

Comment

• toby69
        Experienced Board Member
        • Oct 2011

hi all spiderbox owners, welcome to a very helpful site where you can almost say what you think,(not like a***T) within reason or you banned, to new peeps there are free lines if you do some searching and posting, usefull posts will bring better results if you check, any help just post english section, that is if you english, ha
        dont forget to thanks button.
        Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• Jay_x7x
          • Dec 2011

One other thing, when you edit the cfg file and put say 10 clines in, you will have to change each line slightly or it will only load he last line (think its a spiderbox thing), I usually change the satlover.com to say satlover.com1, then 2 then 3 etc. I then edit with the remote once uploaded.

Comment

• scooterman
            Board Senior Member
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Jay_x7x
            One other thing, when you edit the cfg file and put say 10 clines in, you will have to change each line slightly or it will only load he last line (think its a spiderbox thing), I usually change the satlover.com to say satlover.com1, then 2 then 3 etc. I then edit with the remote once uploaded.
            Thanks for the tip,can you tell me if i should remove the C: at the start of each line iam leaving it in perhaps thats where iam going wrong

Comment

• Jay_x7x
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by scooterman
              Thanks for the tip,can you tell me if i should remove the C: at the start of each line iam leaving it in perhaps thats where iam going wrong
              Hi, you don't need to change the c: at the start it doesn't seem to pull through

Comment

• scooterman
                Board Senior Member
                • Sep 2011

Hi, you don't need to change the c: at the start it doesn't seem to pull through
                Thanks for the help ,i cant get to the box as the wife is watching the crow,i will have a play around with it tomorrow ,might use wifes laptop perhaps perhaps it may work.

Comment

• rob45
                  • Dec 2011

hi just joined like you i am a spiderbox refugee to be honest i dident bother much about this side of things so havent much idea is it safe to say you can ask plenty of questions without being wairy of what you ask as i am a complete novice.

Comment

• toby69
                    Experienced Board Member
                    • Oct 2011

just leave the c: out completly, no need to load that, load line as you read,
                    if you use 2 lines from o.ne server firewall will ban

I will not answer!

Comment

• pjmuk
                      • Sep 2011

With regard to the clines from here, it is only the port number and ID that are changed, so it just as easy to update these with the remote.

Comment

• up4it
                        • Dec 2011

i think manual input seems the way after trying a few of the free servers on here will probally go premium myself as scooterman says its better, experimented with newcam with free server and worked fine (nova) better than cccam line although more cards showing??

Comment

• sataday
                          Board Senior Member
                          • Dec 2011

I'm also a confused spider refugee. I'm learning fast but could someone tell me how to enter a line like this one taken from the free server section of this forum.
                          C: cccam.satlover.com 26314 EDDBC14C_CC01EEFC www.satlover.com no { 0:0:3 }.

Comment

• scooterman
                            Board Senior Member
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by sataday
                            I'm also a confused spider refugee. I'm learning fast but could someone tell me how to enter a line like this one taken from the free server section of this forum.
                            C: cccam.satlover.com 26314 EDDBC14C_CC01EEFC www.satlover.com no { 0:0:3 }.
                            Lets see this is how i would put it in.

Name or Ip..........cccam.satlover.com

port..................26314

ID....................EDDBC14C_CC01EEFC

PASS................www.satlover.com

Leave out..C: and no { 0:0:3 }

Remember its case sensitive press Fav on remote to change to capitals and back again.

Is that me starting to pass on what i have learnt here.

I have one more question about premium server one of the clines i got connects but never shows any cards is this normal and would that make nds freezing worse which is hair pulling to watch.
                            Do i need to working lines or is one a reserve??

Originally posted by rob45
                            hi just joined like you i am a spiderbox refugee to be honest i dident bother much about this side of things so havent much idea is it safe to say you can ask plenty of questions without being wairy of what you ask as i am a complete novice.
                            Hi buddy welcome to the forum ,iam sure like the rest of us you will soon pick things up,the fun starts now and the members here have been great,and my wife is happy to animal planet HD .

Comment

• toby69
                              Experienced Board Member
                              • Oct 2011

dont forget lines change every day 4pm/5pm. sorry premium server would not know about that. pm another premium server member who got avatar like yours.

I will not answer!

Comment

• Jay_x7x
                                • Dec 2011

Hi Scooterman what's the premium server like, is there as many channels open as g**t had, also how is the nds channels, is there any freezing?.

Comment

Working...