Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

technomate5402 freezing problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dodgy2
    • May 2011

technomate5402 freezing problem

please bear with me on this problem as i am new to this , i have just purchased a tm5402 hd box and it has 1.12 software installed. the problem is the scrambled chanells are freezing quite regular. is it a software problem or is the problem at my end with my sevice provider? i have done a speed test and my download speed is1.7mb and upload speed is 0.2mb. my server says they dont have any freezing at thier end,they prob would say that,is it my upload speed the problem or the software?any feedback would be appreciated.also if i were to install the latest patch would this remove my existing CCcam config with my Clines ? sorry if this sound daft but i am just a novice
  • toby69
    Experienced Board Member
    • Oct 2011

Re: technomate5402 freezing problem

dont know if this helps but when i update my box (spiderbox) all i have to do is switch off there service (ethernet) and switch off ucas,and clines are always there after new s/ware installed, but this is a different box to yours, is your cline a freebie as they always freezing an change daily, or is this a test line, usually test lines are good, hope someone helps, they usually do.

last technomate i had was 1500ci+ pretty good box but outdated now
    Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• dodgy2
      • May 2011

thanks for quick reply toby69 , so if i do update the software i need to turn off my CCcam connection first? and this will stop update from over writing the config,yes?also line is not afreebie or a test line,informed it was areliable line

Comment

• odysseas1991
        Experienced Board Member
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by dodgy2
        please bear with me on this problem as i am new to this , i have just purchased a tm5402 hd box and it has 1.12 software installed. the problem is the scrambled chanells are freezing quite regular. is it a software problem or is the problem at my end with my sevice provider? i have done a speed test and my download speed is1.7mb and upload speed is 0.2mb. my server says they dont have any freezing at thier end,they prob would say that,is it my upload speed the problem or the software?any feedback would be appreciated.also if i were to install the latest patch would this remove my existing CCcam config with my Clines ? sorry if this sound daft but i am just a novice
        It will not be the upload speed becuase I tested with my internet and have similiar to yours, about 0.3 and if the server is in good condition, it never freezes, so you are ok with that speed if you are not using that bandwidth elsewhere with external computers etc...

Comment

• sasho123
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by dodgy2
          are all channels freezing or there Is a channels that freezing less
          which channels have you tried

Comment

• vimmers
            Experienced Board Member
            • Jun 2010

and if the testline are from here at satlovers free clines
            you can expect freezing cos maybe others use the same cline as you do

Comment

Working...