Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Clines, How to tell what they are for

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ziggylad
    • Aug 2011

Clines, How to tell what they are for

Hi all im new to this and was wodering, how can you tell what Sat, and package a Cline if for is there any way to find out ??
  • tibsom
    • Mar 2011

Re: Clines, How to tell what they are for

I think the best way to know it is by asking your cline provider. For every Cline exits one Fline in the other end and only your provider will know what he has available.

Comment

• Ziggylad
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by tibsom
      I think the best way to know it is by asking your cline provider. For every Cline exits one Fline in the other end and only your provider will know what he has available.
      So only the person who has the server for the cline will Know what sat and package it is for ? So when people post free clines on here, how are we supposed to know what it is for, surely when they post they should state what it is, sat wise and package..

Comment

• redhezuk
        Experienced Board Member
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Ziggylad
        So only the person who has the server for the cline will Know what sat and package it is for ? So when people post free clines on here, how are we supposed to know what it is for, surely when they post they should state what it is, sat wise and package..
        Normally free lines will state what specific package they are for or just state "full" meaning most popular packages are likely to be included. Of course it does depend where they are posted as could be 2nd hand with that information not included in the post!

Comment

• besit
          Board Senior Member
          • Aug 2011

I was wandering about same things some time ago. What I found is just CCCam protocol is most suitable to work with all packages on one port. So when some community like this decides to share all cards it has, they just publish c-lines, saying there's everything we have on this port and what we have - find out yourself.
          I found satlover free cccam opens perfectly PLATFORMA (9E).
          And all the difficulties of free cccam are acceptable for me.(I mean I must change port daily)
          On pay cardsharing Russian sites like zargacum.net it would cost me 2.5 wmz per month to watch PLATFORMA
          On the pic _http://www.besit.ru/satlover/zargacum.jpg you can see Platforma has ident 4AE1. When using Newcamd it would be different port (3006 on the pic) for each ident. When using CCCam it would be same port for all idents. What packages are allowed they recognize with username/password.

Comment

• odysseas1991
            Experienced Board Member
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Ziggylad
            Hi all im new to this and was wodering, how can you tell what Sat, and package a Cline if for is there any way to find out ??
            It will depend on your box and software whether you can tell by yourself. There is ways where you can tell exactly what packages are opening and filter them even to make the line more stable. If you search in this forum because there is definitely a thread about this and if your box can do it, then it will be useful to you.

Comment

• erno
              • Aug 2011

The onlyway to know what a C line opens is to connect to it, and use a CCCam tool.
              Then you can see per server what you get for each hop.

Comment

• buiacco
                Experienced Member
                • Sep 2011

Hi,
                by any chance it will possible even with Radar CAM on Qbox HD Mini?
                Regards

Comment

• kosker
                  • Jul 2011

AS I understand it a C-line when entered correctly into your box using an FTP sofware will give you access to the server described in the C-line text. Use NotePad to open and edit the C-line text. You may get some idea from the server described in the text, but the best way is to simply try it out and channel hop for a while!

Comment

• EhSaN0
                    • Sep 2011

Cline that connects and shows a few cards online, under 35, usually opens p.o.r.n.o packages.
                    its my personal experience
                    and if you know the cline provider country, you may guess the packages by finding the satellites that covers that country and the packages that are on the satteites. for example, in our country, the most popular package is Sky Italy , nova, polsat, syfra, showtime. and p.or.n channels.

Comment

• erno
                      • Aug 2011

As I said, integrate your cline and use a tool like "Funshare cccam", and you will have the full visibility of what is shared hop by hop.

Comment

• redhezuk
                        Experienced Board Member
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by erno
                        As I said, integrate your cline and use a tool like "Funshare cccam", and you will have the full visibility of what is shared hop by hop.
                        Assuming of course that you have a linux based receiver that can do this!

Comment

Working...