Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Share Clines..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ziggylad
    • Aug 2011

Share Clines..

Hi All

Im new to this, so my question may look stupid, I recently got myself a d500, And currently have nothing to share, Im looking for a c line for sly uk, if possible without freeze, Once i get a c line, does my dreambox automatically share the cline with others ??
  • Bazinga
    Experienced Member
    • Aug 2011

Re: Share Clines..

Originally posted by Ziggylad
    Hi All
    Once i get a c line, does my dreambox automatically share the cline with others ??
    no not automatically, you need to add f-line in cccam.cfg and requires servers permission. I would have started my own server but I have prepaid electricity at home.
    DM800HD Clone Satellite
    VU+ Duo Genuine
    SlingBox Pro HD / Sling Player - Fibrelink

Oh Enigma2, You're my favourite linux based operating system.

Comment

• rasanansa
      Board Senior Member
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Ziggylad
      Hi All

Im new to this, so my question may look stupid, I recently got myself a d500, And currently have nothing to share, Im looking for a c line for sly uk, if possible without freeze, Once i get a c line, does my dreambox automatically share the cline with others ??
      Welcome on board.
      You can download free clines from this forum, but with very few posts you will have access to server 3 which is crowded.
      With 50 posts, you will have access to server 4 which is a lot better.
      At 100 you get to server 2.
      You either help the forum by posting useful posts or get yourself a premium membership
      If you think my post was helpful, please click the "thanks" button

Comment

• Ziggylad
        • Aug 2011

How stable is the premium Server, is it glitch and freeze free, as server 3 for me, glitches and freezes all the time..

Comment

• villager1971
          Banned
          • Aug 2011

The premium server is pretty good to be honest. It's virtually glitch free most of the time, but not perfect.

If you are after freeze free pictures from $ky, you will have to look elsewhere as it is pretty poor. I am testing a line from someone else for $ky and been watching on and off all afternoon and freeze free. The best server I've used for $ky so far and seem to be using a line with just one card. Sitting down to watch "How To Train Your Dragon" with the kids after just finishing "Shrek Forever After" and freeze free.

Personally, if I was you, get a 30 day subscription and see how you get on. Most of Astra 1, Astra 3, Hotbird, Thor channels clear as do Astra 2 for $ky. Can't go wrong for a tenner. If you are happy you can extend your subs for 3, 6, 12 months recurring...
          Unlike Alshat you can speak here freely about Spiderbox!

Comment

• Ziggylad
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by villager1971
            The premium server is pretty good to be honest. It's virtually glitch free most of the time, but not perfect.

If you are after freeze free pictures from $ky, you will have to look elsewhere as it is pretty poor. I am testing a line from someone else for $ky and been watching on and off all afternoon and freeze free. The best server I've used for $ky so far and seem to be using a line with just one card. Sitting down to watch "How To Train Your Dragon" with the kids after just finishing "Shrek Forever After" and freeze free.

Personally, if I was you, get a 30 day subscription and see how you get on. Most of Astra 1, Astra 3, Hotbird, Thor channels clear as do Astra 2 for $ky. Can't go wrong for a tenner. If you are happy you can extend your subs for 3, 6, 12 months recurring...
            Is it a paid server or a free server ? are you able to share the c line, to other members..

Comment

• villager1971
              Banned
              • Aug 2011

I can't share the line I'm afraid, it's a test line anyway for 36 hours. Had it about 3 hrs and is the best one I've had for $ky.

They do have a prem server, but obviously can't give you the details here.

Comment

• tibsom
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by villager1971
                I can't share the line I'm afraid, it's a test line anyway for 36 hours. Had it about 3 hrs and is the best one I've had for $ky.

They do have a prem server, but obviously can't give you the details here.
                Test lines for high rate paid server are always freeze free. But when you pay for it is when you really knows what you get

Comment

• villager1971
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2011

Yeah, I agree with you. The two test lines from here I tried were pretty good, and now subbed, but $ky far from perfect, but there is plenty much out there, and already have a full $ky sub.

Comment

Working...