Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Spiderbox testing.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peter100
    • Aug 2011

Spiderbox testing.

Can anyone help I am looking at testing the network connection on scam. how do you know when it is connected as every connection I make keeps saying disconnected, have never been able to make it work. can you test the spider box connect somehow?
  • villager1971
    Banned
    • Aug 2011

Re: Spiderbox testing.

Hey Pete

If you are after some lines, try this thread...

Annoyingly I tried a number of lines from one of the last posts there. Although it was showing connected with 41 cards per line, I couldn't make out what channels were clearing. Maybe have a look around that and try the later posts and enter those lines and see if anything clears for you and report back.

Alternatively for a tenner you can have a line from here and have a go there. Hopefully it will be reliable (which I'm lead to believe is). I am awaiting my two lines and will report back.
    Unlike Alshat you can speak here freely about Spiderbox!

Comment

• euroslob
      • Jul 2011

If I know Pete Tony he is either fixing a pc for someone or it could be tea time!

Comment

• peter100
        • Aug 2011

Yes got my head stuck in a mac pro at the mo wondering how to get the massive fan out to give it a clean there are 8 fans in my little plodder mac pro so am having to deal with the slightly slower macbook at the mo. But will read the thread and get it locked and have a go tonight when eastenders has finished or the wifey gets slightly miffed..

As you have the same kits a report back would be great to the line you as a tenner is always a great number.

Comment

• redhezuk
          Experienced Board Member
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by villager1971
          Hey Pete

If you are after some lines, try this thread...

Annoyingly I tried a number of lines from one of the last posts there. Although it was showing connected with 41 cards per line, I couldn't make out what channels were clearing. Maybe have a look around that and try the later posts and enter those lines and see if anything clears for you and report back.
          The server 3 free lines do clear most packages but unless you catch them early after they have been updated they tend to be less reliable. If you try around 4-5pm then check on $ly 28E or for a more reliable check try the Thor packages or JSC Sports on 13E.

Comment

Working...