Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Premium Server Quality / Freeze Free

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • edin4o
    • Aug 2011

Re: Premium Server Quality / Freeze Free

I also have a paid subscription (premium full cccam serveR), and when TotalTV was available it wasn't freezing. Now when TotalTV is gone, digiTV croatia is getting a lot of freezes..

Could the server be redirecting me to an other server? Because the ECM time only on digiTV is crazy (5.000 or 1.***). I get that ping when I play in America (and I'm from Macedonia), so this network is really tricky :\
    Or maybe the card is overloading?

Comment

• serowa
      • Jun 2010

ist Sky germany HD of astra frezer free with Premium server?

Comment

• villager1971
        Banned
        • Aug 2011

No !

Most 'Videoguard' channels suffer from constant picture freeze. There are two reasons for this. Firstly the card refresh time is higher so more pings to the server to obtain data to keep the stable connection.

The servers (Premium) are overloaded and have issues, particularly at peak times which seem to be Mon-Fri 17:00-01:00 and pretty much all weekend. Therefore, this has an impact on channels freezing. The $ky channels across the various platforms are prone to bad picture freezing making watching anything of interest impossible.

I have a line elsewhere now and seems to be working well, but still the occasional freeze on the channels - but they are Videoguard channels. All other channels play fine without any loss in service.
        Unlike Alshat you can speak here freely about Spiderbox!

Comment

• digicon
          Experienced Board Member
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by villager1971
          No !

Most 'Videoguard' channels suffer from constant picture freeze. There are two reasons for this. Firstly the card refresh time is higher so more pings to the server to obtain data to keep the stable connection.

The servers (Premium) are overloaded and have issues, particularly at peak times which seem to be Mon-Fri 17:00-01:00 and pretty much all weekend. Therefore, this has an impact on channels freezing. The $ky channels across the various platforms are prone to bad picture freezing making watching anything of interest impossible.

I have a line elsewhere now and seems to be working well, but still the occasional freeze on the channels - but they are Videoguard channels. All other channels play fine without any loss in service.
          If your having constant freezes on most videoguard channels then that is a server problem or your own setup and nothing else, I have a line from another provider and have absolute Zero freeze or glitch issues with any encrypted channels.

Comment

• villager1971
            Banned
            • Aug 2011

Agreed Digi, I have a line elsewhere and works perfectly. Even the Videoguard channels run fine with only the odd hiccup every now and then. I can live with that. I was answering Serowa who was asking if the Sky Germany channels run fine on the premium server here - which of course they don't !

What annoys me is that countless members report problems on the servers here and nothing happens yet they are quick to take more money off people.
            Unlike Alshat you can speak here freely about Spiderbox!

Comment

• cineman
              • Nov 2010

Even in the best pay servers there may be some short freezes like blinking.But this is not a problem for the ones who are satlovers.

Comment

• vimmers
                Experienced Board Member
                • Jun 2010

Originally posted by cineman
                Even in the best pay servers there may be some short freezes like blinking.But this is not a problem for the ones who are satlovers.
                i dont agree with that if u pay for something then its not acceptable that
                there are any freezing

Comment

• selco
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by kiss_ro
                  I am a premium server member and depending on what are you watching and depending on what time period - could go flawlessly or with glitches... The s k y u k has problems b'cause of his encoding system (nds) - solved if you're using a cccam.prio file (to gave priority to the desired channels). For what are you paying it's quite good.... You'll can give a try for 1 month and if you don't like it you don't renew your subscription..
                  Hi,

I have the a problem with sky uk package on premium server. For example, "Home" channel freeze every aprox 30s that its quite annoying. The signal is ok , not 99% like in some channels on thor satellite but it is 70%. Also receiver its fast ( vu+ uno + black hole 1.6.5 image ) and a good fiber link internet conection. If cccam.prio its the saving solution can you send me a sample on how to configure cccam.prio for me case.

Thank you,
                  Selco

Comment

• vimmers
                    Experienced Board Member
                    • Jun 2010

there are plenty of prio files in this forum
                    look in the dreambox section

Comment

• osmanliimperator
                      Experienced Board Member
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by master.x
                      Well I use only server #4, but during the day it's usually quite stable, is getting worse in the evening, but... it's free

(Astra 23.5°E)
                      which package(s) did you test?

Comment

• mirny
                        Experienced Board Member
                        • Nov 2011

which package(s) did you test? (Astra 23.5°E)

I've been testing: Satelite BG - works really good, CS Link/Skylink - both watchable
                        HD-BOX FS-9200,SkyStar HD2 USB CI, Skystar2 90Fe Motor, 85Al Multifeed

If you like my post, or was helpful, don't be shy and press the Thanks Button.

Comment

• tuporelo
                          • Mar 2011

During the weekend HD channels do not work
                          D + in astra. I happened to someone else .. regards
                          VU+ Solo
                          Blackhole 1.6.2 + Cccam 2.2.1
                          Plato 100 cm. MOT-SAT3.

Comment

Working...