Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Premium Server Quality / Freeze Free

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zoran89
    Experienced Board Member
    • Mar 2010

Re: Premium Server Quality / Freeze Free

Here are 10 pictures of Sky Sports HD1 using Satlovers server 1, and you can see that max ping is 320ms, so if it freez it is because of you not because of server...

Code:
    http://imageshack.us/g/855/screenshot001npt.jpg/

Comment

• odysseas1991
      Experienced Board Member
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by spanky_1209
      No advantages of premium servers I donĀ“t think so why would mr. Satlover offer us a premium server if there is no difference between them. I tried a lot of clines from server 3 and 4 but I did not find any clines that where stable all the time I watched the programm. Of course they are unstable because they are free

Mr. Odysseas1991 if you have already 363 post why did you not ask for access to the premium server for free ?
      I don't understand, what do you mean? If you have above 100 posts you get server 2 access, server 1 access is for people with 600, and premium you have to pay? Am I missing something?

Comment

• sonc
        Experienced Board Member
        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by odysseas1991
        I don't understand, what do you mean? If you have above 100 posts you get server 2 access, server 1 access is for people with 600, and premium you have to pay? Am I missing something?
        You are not. Why would Mr Satlover give people with 360 posts free access to the premium servers - doesn't make sense. The rules for the free servers are as you've said.

Comment

• spanky_1209
          Board Senior Member
          • Mar 2011

But you get access to the Satlover server 2 doesnĀ“t you. I donĀ“t think that so much people have this prevelege, or I am wrong ? I donĀ“t have access to server 2 so I canĀ“t judge about the quality and the freezing time of the particular channel.

I donĀ“t know if you have access to server 2 if you missanderstand me I appologize to you

So the Premium Server and the Server Two (Full server) are not the same quality, I donĀ“t know what does this mean Full Server access Server Two ?
          ------------------------------------------------------
          *DBox 2 by Nokia (66 MHz Processor, 16 MB RAM) *
          *Arion AF-8000 HDMI *
          *Phillips DIS 2221 *
          *Zehnder DX4000 CI patched with NeotionBox SW *

Comment

• odysseas1991
            Experienced Board Member
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by spanky_1209
            But you get access to the Satlover server 2 doesnĀ“t you. I donĀ“t think that so much people have this prevelege, or I am wrong ? I donĀ“t have access to server 2 so I canĀ“t judge about the quality and the freezing time of the particular channel.

I donĀ“t know if you have access to server 2 if you missanderstand me I appologize to you

So the Premium Server and the Server Two (Full server) are not the same quality, I donĀ“t know what does this mean Full Server access Server Two ?
            Ah right, I understand what you thought. I do have access to server 2 yes, and the quality is much better than server 3 and 4, you are only 8 posts away from applying for a server 2 anyway so it wont be long for you. However server 2 and 1 are free servers and I believe the premium servers are meant to be the best so I don't think that server 2 is the same in quality as the premium.

Comment

• jonny2by4
              Board Senior Member
              • May 2011

Premium Server and the Server Two or 0ne are not the same servers, so iwould expect the quality of the premium server to be better, as you are paying for it as well as your box setup.

Comment

• digicon
                Experienced Board Member
                • Jun 2011

Anyone who gets into CS must realise that Glitching and Freezing are part of the nature of CS and i doubt you would ever get rid of it.

personally i dont mind the glitching whether its on a free server or premium server, The freezing can be sorted by looking at your whole setup and is not always a fault of the server.

And as its been pointed out all depends on your box,image,cccam.cfg setup,broadband speed etc.

Comment

• odysseas1991
                  Experienced Board Member
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by digicon
                  Anyone who gets into CS must realise that Glitching and Freezing are part of the nature of CS and i doubt you would ever get rid of it.

personally i dont mind the glitching whether its on a free server or premium server, The freezing can be sorted by looking at your whole setup and is not always a fault of the server.

And as its been pointed out all depends on your box,image,cccam.cfg setup,broadband speed etc.
                  That is true. But I know of people with private servers who have dedicated internet and bandwidth with very high quality servers who never had/have glitches or freezing ever. In theory, if you have an amazing setup and server, you cant go wrong.

Comment

• spanky_1209
                    Board Senior Member
                    • Mar 2011

At home I have a access to pay server, and there are glitches and freezes. But the quality for the money that I pay is very good, I got access to 3 servers and the freezes is about 1 or 2 time in a hour. Sometimes I can watch the hole day without freezes but sometimes not. The freezes are often at the prime-time of watching 20:00 to 21:00. I hope after the 100 posts I get the access to server two to try it out.
                    *Arion AF-8000 HDMI *
                    *Phillips DIS 2221 *

Comment

• Hunk2012
                      • Sep 2010

satlover is the best server for every member of satlover forum,i am use satlover server,its not freezing on any channel of the world.

Comment

• housy01
                        • May 2011

I hope to reach also the 100 post to have a dedicated cline and test if it's true that it works without freezes.

Comment

• digicon
                          Experienced Board Member
                          • Jun 2011

That is true. But I know of people with private servers who have dedicated internet and bandwidth with very high quality servers who never had/have glitches or freezing ever. In theory, if you have an amazing setup and server, you cant go wrong.

I wish i could see oone in action that is perfectly freeze/glitch free because that would almost certainly be like having the official card in your reciever.

I am just basing it on my own experience i have not seen 1 so far that is perfect and what i mean by that is like having the card in your box.

Comment

• odysseas1991
                            Experienced Board Member
                            • Jan 2011

I wish i could see oone in action that is perfectly freeze/glitch free because that would almost certainly be like having the official card in your reciever.

I am just basing it on my own experience i have not seen 1 so far that is perfect and what i mean by that is like having the card in your box.
                            Absolutely. They will be extremely rare and are definitely only on private servers for the low ECM time packages. Even then though, the actual broadband that you pay for might even have spikes in speed and drop for a few seconds every so often and cause glitches. Like you said, there is nothing like having a card in a reciever!

Comment

• spanky_1209
                              Board Senior Member
                              • Mar 2011

Yes having a original card in a Reciver is the best solution for freeze free watching, because the ECM time is then lowest. I don't think that we will find a absolutely free glitch server and if there are out there they are rare and do not have so much users. And if they are out there they will be expensive.

I 'm glad that the Mr. Satlover gives us access to his Servers and he actually reward our posting work on his forum .
                              *Arion AF-8000 HDMI *
                              *Phillips DIS 2221 *

Comment

• digicon
                                Experienced Board Member
                                • Jun 2011

I have tried a few servers free and premium and friends and i have yet to find like has been said totally glitch free, Although i have viewed hours at a time glitch free no problem on some servers but i think this comes down to encrytion standards as well NDS being the worse. I have yet to see a totally glitch free NDS server.

just my 2 cents

Comment

Working...