Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Kodi and sportsdevil

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ciccioesposito
    • Aug 2014

Kodi and sportsdevil

Hi friends,
    I installed kodi for android on my smartphone after that I tried to install Sportsdevil but it isn't available in the plugin's list. Anyone knows how to install it? Thanks!
  • naiarty
    • Apr 2010

Re: Kodi and sportsdevil

googel it and try to instal from ZIP

Comment

• fandm
      Experienced Board Member
      • Aug 2011

Hi it must be installed from zip in the setings of Kodi (XBMC).
      Sportsdevil is an add-on that connects to multiple sports streaming websites, it gets hold of the sporting streams giving you the capability to watch a wide array of Sports through your PC, tablet, phone or other hardware running XBMC.

The Sportsdevil add-on has links to live football games as well as other sports such as basketball, baseball, American football, hockey, wrestling and NCAA amongst others.

After running Sportsdevil it may well ask if you want to update, make sure you do this to get the latest streams. Then just head to the Live Sports button and you can look for the game/match/event and start watching.

Just remember that as the links are changing all the time, some may not work. If and when this happens, just try a different link as there are usually several to choose from.

Comment

• ciccioesposito
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by fandm
        Hi it must be installed from zip in the setings of Kodi (XBMC).
        Sportsdevil is an add-on that connects to multiple sports streaming websites, it gets hold of the sporting streams giving you the capability to watch a wide array of Sports through your PC, tablet, phone or other hardware running XBMC.

The Sportsdevil add-on has links to live football games as well as other sports such as basketball, baseball, American football, hockey, wrestling and NCAA amongst others.

After running Sportsdevil it may well ask if you want to update, make sure you do this to get the latest streams. Then just head to the Live Sports button and you can look for the game/match/event and start watching.

Just remember that as the links are changing all the time, some may not work. If and when this happens, just try a different link as there are usually several to choose from.
        I know Sportdevil plugin since I use it on the PCs and on that version you can install it from the addons you have in KODI's menu. Apparently on android system is quite different and you have to download first as a zip file and then install. I did it that way and it works, thanks both for the tips.

Comment

Working...