Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Keep up trying mates

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thyristor44
    • Oct 2010

Keep up trying mates

Hello
    I know you are working on the problem many of us are experiencing. Its a great forum and gives a great service, please keep working on the problem and restore us to the fantastic facility you give us. I wish I could help but dont have the knowledge.
    thyristor44
  • toby69
    Experienced Board Member
    • Oct 2011

Re: Keep up trying mates

yes can second thyristor44, this great site but when things go bad takes time to heal, perhaps then more activity will be on site as some peeps seemed to have abandoned ship. still own personal choice.
    Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• maxmol
      • Apr 2010

Totally agree with everything said above, I'm retired with very limited Pc , Networking and CS knowledge , hence low post count (although like many others I lost quite a few the last time we lost Satlover for some time due to tech problems ). Didn't know a thing about CS until I stumbled across this site. Try to log in and check it out most days although it dosen't always sink into the old grey matter. Seen a lot of names come and go some good some not so, but at this time I think we have the best set of Mods and members since I've been visiting here and I would like to thank them all for there time and effort. For me it's the best forum on the net.

(Sorry if I've rambled on too much , it's good to talk.)

Comment

• toby69
        Experienced Board Member
        • Oct 2011

think i am going to stick my neck out here, dont know if get banned even, but in my opinion what i have read past week or two, servers an i know there free so not complaining about that but lotta people paying for premium not getting very good service, and many people desserting site for various reasons, i myself spend a lot of time on site and also searching other sites for traitors posting mr satlovers lines to try to improve things a little, this is my thought an nobody elses but personally i think not mods but mr satlover should just say a few words about improvements to currant situation.
        thanks for your time reading this an if you agree show your back-up with a thanks please as i said sticking my neck on the block.

thanks all.

toby.
        Do not send me iptv/cline requests,

technical or iptv/cline server questions in PM!

I will not answer!

Comment

• runmo
          Experienced Board Member
          • Jun 2010

It's a technical problem as we mentioned different times before, and yes they are keeping working on it to solve problem. How long it will take, we don't know but satlover will solve it.
          We all have to wait, including staff, so it's not funny for nobody but it's like it is till it's solved, satlover will solve it.
          This thread was started to support satlover, and thank you for that.
          So patience please. And for those that still are moaning, no sence at all to keep repeating and repeating in different threads. It's enough, if you can't wait till problem is solved, be free to look for other option! Don't forget it's a free service satlover offers!
          The problems are known, have been reported enough and will bill solved. Till then as kudok quoted : And from now on: no more postings regarding this problem
          thank you
          regards
          runmo

Comment

Working...