Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Post count problem

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jay10
    • Mar 2011

Post count problem

I have been posting but my post count is staying on 24, has anyone else had same problem?

It must be that I'am posting in CCcam from other forum section my posts might not count
  • odysseas1991
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jan 2011

Re: Post count problem

It is not problem, it is just certain categories of the forum contribute to the count while others do not. It is to manage the quality of posts because in certain sections you can post many times multiple things that are not really of use whereas in the sections that count towards the counter, if you post, it will usually be something unique.

Comment

• vimmers
      Experienced Board Member
      • Jun 2010

that's cos u posting in forums there are being cleaned

Comment

• alfred_1
        Banned
        • Dec 2010

But I think that there might be something wrong with the counting, because some times the count goes up in the same threads (e.g Transponder threads) and then again sometimes it remains the same. Also in one instant you have a certain count then the day after the count is reduced.

Anyway I am saying this so as if there is something wrong in this aspect it might be corrected otherwise it doesn't bother me personally because most importantly what counts is that everyone gives his contribution as best as he could so as to help others members.

Comment

• runmo
          Experienced Board Member
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by herm
          i gote 4 points nou i gote 1 pont
          You received reason why some of your post were deleted.

regards
          runmo

Originally posted by Jay10
          I have been posting but my post count is staying on 24, has anyone else had same problem?

It must be that I'am posting in CCcam from other forum section my posts might not count
          Some subforums are countless, for example free c-line section.

Comment

Working...