Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Too many users

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • piterro
    • Mar 2010

Too many users

NOW SATLOVER FORUM HAW TOO MANY USERS YOU NEED CLOSE NEW USER REGISTRATION.AND GIVE TO EVERY USER 50 POSTS OR MORE INVITATION FOR NEW USER.USERS GET AND SHARE YOURS CLINES NOT ACTIVE ACCOUNT DELETE AFTER 30 DAYS.TCHANKS
  • kudok
    Experienced Board Member
    • Mar 2010

Re: Too many users

and next time :write in normal letters !

no reason to shout loud !
    Don't send me c-line requests, iptv requests, technical, premium and iptv server questions in PM!

Comment

• rasanansa
      Board Senior Member
      • Mar 2011

This forum is free to all.
      It was so when you came on board and it must remain so.
      If you think my post was helpful, please click the "thanks" button

Comment

• rickbell
        • Feb 2011

Although this is a free forum I think number of users is abnormally big.

And this makes Mr. Satlover servers overloaded which is really sad.

Lots of users have only 1 or 2 posts and are registered a long time ago and I think that is no good for this forum.

I think Mr. Satlover wants users that make a good contribution to the forum, and by that I think that those users shouldn't have access to free satlover servers.

I give a suggestion: Make a expiration date to new registrations. Lets say accounts with 1 month and less than 10 posts would get deleted.

Comment

• matiasco89
          • Aug 2011

why they delete your account then 30 days without enter in the server?

Comment

• msd79m
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by matiasco89
            why they delete your account then 30 days without enter in the server?
            I think the fake users who just want to publish satlover's c-lines in other sites, get online more frequently. So I'm afraid your suggestion won't help much.

Comment

• rickbell
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by msd79m
              I think the fake users who just want to publish satlover's c-lines in other sites, get online more frequently. So I'm afraid your suggestion won't help much.
              That's right!

The users that frequently enter the site and don't contribute at all to the forum must be the ones who copy the free clines to other websites, so my suggestion would fit more properly I think.

Comment

• TARO
                • Aug 2011

I suppose u could have a min post count, if no post within a certain time ( just visiting ) then I guess ppl could be removed. But I guess it's not up to us.

Comment

• msd79m
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by TARO
                  I suppose u could have a min post count, if no post within a certain time ( just visiting ) then I guess ppl could be removed. But I guess it's not up to us.
                  Totally agreed. It's up to the board to decide based on their policy and goals.

Comment

• dasc101
                    • Apr 2011

To all the ones that wish other members account to be deleted.
                    There might be several reasons that prevent people to enter the site or to post.......
                    In the beginning I was entering many times the site and never posting because
                    I preferred to learn before to say or to write anything.
                    I think that also the new members have this right and not seeing their account deleted for that.
                    It looks to me that you saying we are here, we are fine we do not care about the other people that would like to be with us.
                    Finally there are moderators here,and administrator, do you really think you could manage this site better than they do ?

Comment

• geszilagyi
                      • Jun 2010

Dear Alls
                      I think there is a bigger problem, that I can read the data of the satlover server 3 on every cardshare page.

Comment

• msd79m
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by geszilagyi
                        Dear Alls
                        I think there is a bigger problem, that I can read the data of the satlover server 3 on every cardshare page.
                        I think this was the main reason of this thread

Comment

• piterro
                          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by kudok
                          and next time :write in normal letters !

No reason to shout loud !
                          sorry at work cap lock all time on:d

Comment

• Laird
                            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by dasc101
                            To all the ones that wish other members account to be deleted.
                            There might be several reasons that prevent people to enter the site or to post.......
                            In the beginning I was entering many times the site and never posting because
                            I preferred to learn before to say or to write anything.
                            I think that also the new members have this right and not seeing their account deleted for that.
                            It looks to me that you saying we are here, we are fine we do not care about the other people that would like to be with us.
                            Finally there are moderators here,and administrator, do you really think you could manage this site better than they do ?
                            Totally agree with that. I've just bought linux sat recently and I'm new with this problem. And Satlover forum is nice source where to gain information. And moderators do a real good work. I think the rules are OK as is.

Comment

• jochen7575
                              Board Senior Member
                              • Mar 2011

It's normal, that some users post lines from here at another forums, but you can get here lines from other forums - so that's the real live.

What is the problem. Support this forum and you get a better line for your own...

Comment

Working...