Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

General User Discussion Section

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • User1
    • Jun 2011

General User Discussion Section

Would this be of any intrest to anyone, so for example to discuss upcoming sporting events, so they don't end up buried in general satellite section?

That way a section could be devoted for this?
  • pat3
    Board Senior Member
    • Sep 2010

Re: General User Discussion Section

for sure, it would be better categorize different topics
    Please push thanks.

Comment

• User1
      • Jun 2011

So I guess from that the idea wasn't popular enough to get a section devoted to this?
      I just think it would tidy some areas up, particulaly with the discussion on Wimbledon at the moment.

Comment

• anacondama
        Banned
        • Jul 2010

i think that kind of discussions may give opportunity to spam ... because people will talk just to increase there post number and not to say something useful.
        Good luck

Comment

• odysseas1991
          Experienced Board Member
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by anacondama
          i think that kind of discussions may give opportunity to spam ... because people will talk just to increase there post number and not to say something useful.
          Good luck
          Not if you don't give it a post count and don't put it in the new post updates(since it is irrelevant to satellite in a sense). But some of us our here for satellite TV for sports, and it would be nice to discuss and debate about sports topics in a small section in the forum unrelated to satellites. After all there is a SMS section which doesnt have much significance either....

Comment

• odysseas1991
            Experienced Board Member
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by conax2
            If we have a section with not much significance, Should we have more like that??
            However l agree that SMS section is not related to sattelite but may be it is useful for many members....
            I agree with what your saying, but it bears a link/relevance to satellite as some people come here to help sports viewing...

Comment

Working...