Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

hi there

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jonnymaserati
    • Mar 2010

hi there

hi there

i've been following this forum a while but not posted anything... so thought it was about time.

i have a dreambox 8000HD that's currently bricked since it will no longer boot up... trying to get hold of a null modem cable to reflash it since i can't get an IP via the network cable.

i'm running a 1TB HD and DVD with nabilosat image and have a motorised 2m dish operated via a Technotrend Diseqc controller and i'm located in Damascus, Syria. with the dreambox down, i've reverted to using my Mac with EyeTV where i've got eyetvcamd installed, with a digital everywhere firedtv sat box... but i'm struggling to get oscam working with it. i have a second TV running on the dreambox via the RF out port.

i'm picking up the fringe of sky uk footprints and have a sky uk card, so get about a quarter of the sky uk channels... interestingly i get most of the HD channels.

hoping to get the dreambox up and running again soon!

jonny
  • kudok
    Experienced Board Member
    • Mar 2010

Re: hi there

Hello and welcome on board,

enjoy your stay,
    please read the rules,
    please do not copy & paste warez / cracks and old stuff from other boards !
    and use our established " THANKS " - button

best regards
    kudok
    Don't send me c-line requests, iptv requests, technical, premium and iptv server questions in PM!

Comment

Working...