Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Hello! Hola!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deco
    • Mar 2017

Hello! Hola!

Hi,

I am new here. I would like to learn about linux sat receivers and experiment with it. I have one Vu+ Zero and a Raspberry Pi 2. I like linux world and i like to experiment and learn with my devices. I only know to flash firmware images on my Vuplus and i would like to know better my device and its posibilities the same with my raspberry pi 2.

Regards!

Hola a todos!

Soy nuevo por aqui. Me gustaria aprender algo sobre la recepcion por satelite en dispositivos linux. Tengo un Vu+ Zero y una Raspberry Pi 2. Me gusta mucho el mundo linux y experimentar con mis dispositivos. Lo unico que he probado con mi vuplus ha sido a flashear alguna imagen y me gustaria saber un poco mejor que se puede llegar a hacer con este dispositivo, lo mismo con la Raspberry pi 2.

Un saludo!
  • kudok
    Experienced Board Member
    • Mar 2010

Re: Hello! Hola!

Hello and welcome on board,

enjoy your stay,

please read the rules,
    please do not copy & paste warez / cracks and old stuff from other boards !
    do not use live-links, please make it this way: i.e. --http://www.eutelsat.com
    do not spam the board and do not misuse the shoutbox, here we like smalltalk
    in english language and nothing else,
    and use our established " THANKS " - button

best regards
    kudok
    Don't send me c-line requests, iptv requests, technical, premium and iptv server questions in PM!

Comment

Working...