Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Alrighty there from Glasgow city centre. Scotland.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cyberpunx
    • Feb 2012

Alrighty there from Glasgow city centre. Scotland.

Hi there to all really glad ive found this site was looking for decent one for a while like the looks of this site (feels right) stupid i know but for me it does.!
    anyways i am john from sunny Glasgow SCOTLAND.
    i have setup my dreambox 500s now messing about with web tv streams with logging in from the net to my box.
    all seems ok but having soe issues with VLC player.
    also would like someones advice on C: lines and F lines , A sort of dummies guide for old geezers.!!

ive not set up my own sky card for use in the box but i have the boxkeys converted just not put it throug config file panicking a bit but i will soon.
    just wanted to say hi first.
    once i get my card sorted out online i dont mind helping others out with mine . cheers again i keep my box on 24/7 and router etc.
    if you would like to show me some help i would appreciate it if you could put up with silly questions from me i really really appreciate it.!!!

and again in return if i can help you out ( i am electrician /electronics engineer) i will help anyone out if i can thats what i am about glad to be here sorry clean but not sober.!!
    LOL
    "oh right it's not an AA meeting forum" D'oh

cheers again
    great site thanks .!!
    do you get VIP in here.?
Working...