Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Yyyyyyeeeeeeessssss!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mash121
    • Oct 2011

Yyyyyyeeeeeeessssss!!!!!!!!!

Haha! got your attention! the reason for the yyyyyeeeeesssss!!!! is that i am a newbie and loving it! just managed to get an openbox s10, diseqc motor and flashed it n got it all set up n working beautifully! (all for £70!). got a free sky minidish and quad lnd off a mate of a mate who works for sky and the whole thing is rigged up on a picnic table outside my living room window, ooooo, about eye level hahahaha!
    what i need help with now is cccam/newcamd?
    i have found 1 good cccam server in hours of scouring the net - it lasted a few days n i was well chuffed, now i need advice on finding more. bear in mind i have no card of my own but willing to share whatever connection i have! any help appreciated! if you want a pic of my laughable set up pm me, happy to oblige
    once again, newbie to sat but well read now and loving it! xx
  • kudok
    Experienced Board Member
    • Mar 2010

Re: Yyyyyyeeeeeeessssss!!!!!!!!!

Hello and welcome on board,

enjoy your stay,
    please read the rules,
    please do not copy & paste warez / cracks and old stuff from other boards !
    do not use live-links, please make it this way: i.e. --http://www.******.de/
    do not spam the board
    and use our established " THANKS " - button

best regards
    kudok

and look into the right sections for your questions,
    here is only the first presentation of new members !

and don´t shout with such a simple question, it´s not worth to wake up the whole board . . .
    Don't send me c-line requests, iptv requests, technical, premium and iptv server questions in PM!

Comment

Working...