Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Hello everbody

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hors001
    • Sep 2011

Hello everbody

Hi, I`m from little country called Croatia and very new to this satelit things, but improving fast

Started with only one LNB(dual) (Astra19,2) and DM500s (dish 80cm),
    Finnaly planned configuration is: two dishes, astra19-eutelsat16-hotbird13 and second for thor 1w, twin lnb`s with 2 diseqc switch for two receivers. And finnaly, get some HD receiver. Will try to make it as much cheap as possible with used equipment, but step by step.

The thing is, I enjoy much more in this configuring part than watching tv (self mounted dish, cabling, DM configuration and etc.).

Regarding channels, I`m interested in european basketball then NBA, soccer, and other sports.
  • EUROASTRA
    Experienced Board Member
    • Sep 2010

Re: Hello everbody

Hi hors001

Welcome on board

Please read our rules.
    Please do not copy & paste warez/cracks and old stuff from other boards !
    and use our established " THANKS " - button instead to reply with thank message.
    Please do not post live links to ANY external sites whatsoever , disable the links by using an underscore as in the following _http://www.example.com.
    Also don't post any thread about irdeto coding this isn't allowed and check old posts before post so to don't duplicate messages!

If you questions on rules you can ask to me or to all other mods.

Kindest Regards,
    EUROASTRA
    Please read the Forum Rules
    Problems and questions in PM! I'll not answer!

Comment

• hors001
      • Sep 2011

Re: Hello everbody

thank you!

Best regards

Comment

Working...