Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

Dm500s without Dish ?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • badboy20

Dm500s without Dish ?!

Can i watch Chanels on Dm500s ,whithout using Dish ?!
    I mean using internet,The Dm is connected to internet right,and maybe can use frequences from internet or it cant ?!
    Why this...Becouse for example im in Albania and i cant watch Dish Network,or Full Sky ,so maybe is a way to use the internet for taking frequences and watching them hmm strange but good idea !
    A friend sayed me that his friend i dont know who it is he is watching Without dish !!,So it can or no !!
  • kalpikos
    Experienced Board Member
    • Sep 2011

Re: Dm500s without Dish ?!

No you can't
    The only way is to buy cable receiver and pay for cable services.
    If You Like My Post..... Please Press the Thanks Button

Comment

• alfred_1
      Banned
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by badboy20
      Can i watch Chanels on Dm500s ,whithout using Dish ?!
      I mean using internet,The Dm is connected to internet right,and maybe can use frequences from internet or it cant ?!
      Why this...Becouse for example im in Albania and i cant watch Dish Network,or Full Sky ,so maybe is a way to use the internet for taking frequences and watching them hmm strange but good idea !
      A friend sayed me that his friend i dont know who it is he is watching Without dish !!,So it can or no !!
      There are no Satellite Frequencies on the Internet...Your Dream box must be connected to a Dish to receive Satellite Channels.

What you are referring to on the Internet is ''Live Streaming of TV Channels'' but definitely you won't find Full Sky or other encrypted channels.

Comment

• digicon
        Experienced Board Member
        • Jun 2011

As Alfred_1 has said there are no Satellite frequecys broadcast over the internet as such but there are channels and IPTV has been going a long time but you ned an official box to receive these channels like this HERE

Comment

• badboy20

So it cant :S ,i dont know why they make satelites just for specific region,why they dont make satelites for Worldwide ,or bigger region . The answer why is sure ,they know that out of that country no one will buy cards ,and they will try to hack it,and watch it for free,maybe thats the reason mostly satelites can be watched just on small region :S

Comment

• kalpikos
            Experienced Board Member
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by badboy20
            So it cant :S ,i dont know why they make satelites just for specific region,why they dont make satelites for Worldwide ,or bigger region . The answer why is sure ,they know that out of that country no one will buy cards ,and they will try to hack it,and watch it for free,maybe thats the reason mostly satelites can be watched just on small region :S
            who said that?
            Many people buy cards in my country for packets like skyUK, skyItalia, digialb etc
            I believe the same it's happens in your country.

The earth is rounded ...
            which it's mean that you can receive a satellite singal from america in Europe.
            So that's why the signal is restricted in some specific aeria of earth.
            If You Like My Post..... Please Press the Thanks Button

Comment

• badboy20

@kalpikos
              You are right and no !
              Im not saying that they dont buy nothing,they do,but the number is to to litle

The earth is rounded ...!!!
              Of Course but they can launch satelites on the other side of earth .they can do that,but why they dont ?! becaouse they dont get earning from launching on rest of the world (It would cost to much launching)...He cant be rich with 0.01% buyers from the rest of the world ..thats fact !

Comment

• tibsom
                • Mar 2011

[QUOTE=badboy20;157095]Can i watch Chanels on Dm500s ,whithout using Dish ?!
                A friend sayed me that his friend i dont know who it is he is watching Without dish !!,So it can or no !![/

No chance m8. You will defenitly need a dish. Just check what size do you need for your area

Comment

• badboy20

@tibsom
                  Sry bro what you mean what size i need,its dont metter of size ! ,when .e.g. Sky Uk is just for United Kingdom area !

Comment

• mirzajee
                    • Jul 2011

Dear no posibel must dish attech dm 500s

Comment

• badboy20

@saravananram

Did you read the name of the thread ,or you are just posting lol !!!

Comment

• kannankp
                        • Sep 2011

badboy20 is right here. The earth is round and the most powerful satellites can cover only one third of the earth's surface. I read somewhere that there are no satellite signals in the artic regions both north and south. Poor polar bears :-)

Comment

• badboy20

@kannakp
                          poor bears they cant watch National GeoWild lol
                          Yes Satelites can cover 1/3 of the earth but what about launching 3 satelites ! 1 on every side of earth ,then on WorldWide can be watched all chanels
                          Thats what i call Perfect

Comment

Working...